Question about U2 12" LP's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sken

Refugee
Trying to finish my U2 LP Collection. What I woud like to know is, what 4 LP's make up the picture of the car for the Achtung Baby release singles. I currently have Wild Horses and The Fly. Mysterious Ways and EBTTRT are on their way. The Fly doesnt seem to be part of the four picture set.

Also was the song 'One' ever released as a 12" LP?

Hi beli!

Would that mean that the versions of The Fly, Mysterious Ways, Desire, WOWY etc are 12" singles or vinyls. I'm not sure the difference between the two.

A 12" single is a 12" vinyl. ie an extended single.

Unless you mean a standard single which is called a 45. These where about 7" or so and only had one song on each side.

12" had either two songs on each side or two extended remixes or a combination of both. Usually.

Im trying to find the link for you for the site that has pics of all the singles....

Thx guys for the link, it definatley confirms a 12" of One, now just have to go on the hunt for that one.

In regards to the other question, maybe I am a little confused. I was under the impression that you put 4 of these singles together to produce a picture of a car. I cant seem to find anything on the link that resembles the complete car.

sing030-01.gif
sing031-01.gif

sing028-01.gif
sing027-01.gif

All of the Achtung singles but "One" are part of it.

:bow: typhoon

Thankyou for the pic, thats exactly what I was looking for!

Wow! Awesome site, thanks timothius. I had no idea something like that existed. I have a feeling I'm gonna be broke:)

Sken said:
Wow! Awesome site, thanks timothius. I had no idea something like that existed. I have a feeling I'm gonna be broke:)

Welcome to the broke via-GEMM club.

Feel free to buy me the rare Red Vinyl copy of True Colours as a thank you. :wink: :drool: :drool:

:lmao:

I :love: GEMM

Last edited:
There is a club? I think I will need to join. Already made a couple of purchases. So far from a combination of ebay, gemm and some record sale fairs we had in Adelaide I've managed to collect all the U2 albums on LP, including both Best Of Lp's, now I am just working my way slowly through the singles.

Is there an institution for U2 addicts? I am in desperate need of counselling I think.

Back
Top Bottom