Question about the video for In a Lifetime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I was watching VH1 Classic tonight and they showed the video for Clannad's "In a Lifetime" which features Bono as a guest vocalist. I was really, really excited because although I've seen it online I hadn't seen it full-size on a TV screen since they showed it on MTV back in the 1980s. (I only remember seeing it once - I guess it wasn't in heavy rotation. I remember being all excited when I realized Bono was in it!) What a beautiful, beautiful video. I love the scenery, the ship being hit by lightning, the disappearing people and Bono in black looking all brooding and hot. :sexywink:

Anyway, the chyron for the video was labeled "Version 2." Does this mean there's another version of this video out there somewhere?

I was curious about that, too. I was really excited to see that video tonight, as I'd never seen it before.

You're right, by the way, it is a gorgeous video. Wow. God, Ireland looks so beautiful...I really, really would love to go there someday. Even the dreary rain looks attractive :).

And yes, Bono did look very good in it :D.

So, yeah, if there's another version somewhere, I'd be quite curious to see that one, too.

Angela

Bono's shades said:
I was watching VH1 Classic tonight and they showed the video for Clannad's "In a Lifetime" which features Bono as a guest vocalist. I was really, really excited because although I've seen it online I hadn't seen it full-size on a TV screen since they showed it on MTV back in the 1980s. (I only remember seeing it once - I guess it wasn't in heavy rotation. I remember being all excited when I realized Bono was in it!) What a beautiful, beautiful video. I love the scenery, the ship being hit by lightning, the disappearing people and Bono in black looking all brooding and hot. :sexywink:

Anyway, the chyron for the video was labeled "Version 2." Does this mean there's another version of this video out there somewhere?

oops. brb.

Back
Top Bottom