question about rattle and hum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

javy981

Babyface
i dont know if i'm putting this in the right forum or not (there are so many!) but i was thinking about getting the rattle and hum dvd, and i didnt know if it was a full concert like the slane castle or boston dvds, because it sounded more like a documentary with snippets of the live shows plugged in...can anyone clue me in? thanks!

I don't think it's a full concert (it's been a while since I last saw it).

no its snippets of live shows(full songs each time) and interviews and behind the seens stuff, its very good, i would recommend it. dont laugh too hard at the guys style back then though!!!

get it. it has 23 to 24 live songs on it its like the JT live !!!
get that or if you can, take back the boston elevation dvd and exchange it for the R&H dvd(even the slane dvd take that back too if you have one) trust me......trust me!!

shaun vox said:
get that or if you can, take back the boston elevation dvd and exchange it for the R&H dvd(even the slane dvd take that back too if you have one) trust me......trust me!!

I agree! :rockon:

Rattle and Hum is a must, some awesome footage of the band in top form.

Slane, Red Rocks, Rattle & Hum, ZooTV Sydney, Popmart Mexico are all official releases and are a must for any U2 fan.

shaun vox said:

Rattle N Hum (Heartland song and Graceland segment) ... :applaud:

Oh yes, for sure, return the Boston DVD ... :yuck:

But Slane ?? :ohmy: ... NO WAY !! :shame:

That DVD should NEVER be returned !! :bow: :drool:

Sken said:
Rattle and Hum is a must, some awesome footage of the band in top form.

Slane, Red Rocks, Rattle & Hum, ZooTV Sydney, Popmart Mexico are all official releases and are a must for any U2 fan.

Red Rocks and PopMart ... :bow: :applaud: :drool: :love:

thanks. sounds like it'd be a good pickup! i'm interested to see what their shows were like back in the day...sounds like this'll give me a glimpse

Back
Top Bottom