Question about myspace.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackElectric

The Fly
Well, I just joined up for myspace.com.
Now a lot of bands have their own myspace account. I looked up U2 and there is one for them. Bono also apparently has his own myspace account. Does anyone knows if these accounts are really U2 or really Bono? It seems as if they might be but I'm wondering if anyone has any infromation on it. I mean, Bono? On myspace.com? Seems odd. So any information? Anyone?

you are correct. it is for 15 year olds with nothing better to do and assume we ALL want to know about their miserable lives...

*starts massive riot*

I read somewhere that it wasnt Bono. Dunno about the U2 one. Im not a member of myspace. Theres another band, a smaller band, Ive forgotten they name. Anyway their account is real. I would have doubts about the U2 one though.

Yeah, I have 'U2' on my Friends List, it's probably just some dude who keeps it up and puts their songs on there and stuff

There's also a Ron Burgungy profile, as the character, not Will Ferrell

So my guess is it's not the real Bono or U2

BlackElectric is 15 years old. Adolescence is horrible enough without people having a go. MySource is a productive hobby.

PS BlackElectric we share the same birthday. Different year, but same birth day and month :up:

I figured it wasn't him/them. Just wanted to see if anyone on here knew anything about it.

And thanks for the support beli! :)

Myspace is horribly addictive. The U2 group I heard was run by friends of U2 but of course like everything on the internet, you really can't believe it as the truth. Smaller bands like Mindless Self Indulgence and the Dresden Dolls are run by the real folks but usually the big ones are by fans.

Sevikins said:
Myspace is horribly addictive. The U2 group I heard was run by friends of U2 but of course like everything on the internet, you really can't believe it as the truth. Smaller bands like Mindless Self Indulgence and the Dresden Dolls are run by the real folks but usually the big ones are by fans.

That's what I've heard too.

It's (myspace) a great place to check out new bands though. :yes:

indra said:

It's (myspace) a great place to check out new bands though. :yes:

myspace is so beneficial for the smaller bands in the 'burbs and whatnot. cause the record labels/companies all have myspaces too. it's neat.

... or maybe myspace is run by the CIA and they purposely make people addicted to it and brainwash us........ :shifty: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom