Question about a U2 Fanzine called "U2 and Then Some"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
This has been quite a few years ago, I was just wondering if any of you had heard of a U2 fanzine that was called "U2 and Then Some"?

I've lost contact with the girl who produced it over the years...I've tried writing to her years ago, but the letters got returned....I guess her address changed once she finished school, and I never heard from her since...we used to write all the time, and I've always been curious what happened to her and the fanzine...the last I heard from her, she was thinking about changing the name of the fanzine, but I don't know what it might have changed too...

I was just thinking that maybe someone she knows, or perhaps she even posts here herself.

All I know is that her name was Amy Johnson, from Livonia Michigan...it was probably almost 10 years ago or so that she had the fanzine.

I knew an Amy Johnson, but she was from a different town in Michigan...and I don't think she was a U2 fan.

I'm not helpin', am I? ;)

Bonochick said:
I knew an Amy Johnson, but she was from a different town in Michigan...and I don't think she was a U2 fan.

I'm not helpin', am I? ;)

:madspit:

i used to trade with her as well. unfortunately, i lost track of her after she went to ireland for a while. but she's the reason i have such a large U2 boot collection. she was great. nice to know she was corresponding with other people now.

hey Darth... thanks for replying...nice to know someone else here has heard of her...maybe someone else has too :shrug:

most of my boots I got from her as well, tho I just have a little collection...

lol @ your nick :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom