Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HazeU2

Babyface
I am new or back from away so forgive me if I might repeat what has been mentioned on this forum before.

I wonder with this upcoming U2 release if this site will run contests and giveaways. I remember contests run with the last album relase it has been that long I am not sure what you have done since.
Will you post clips of songs
How are you connected to U2? How else would you be the first one to get an interview. I checked other sites there is no interview. Is this senior staff connected with U2?
Do you work with U2.com is that why not as much news from them

The Interference.com Senior Staff was fortunate enough to have the wonderful opportunity to pose some questions to U2. We do not work for U2.com - we work/volunteer for Interference.com.

martha said:

But you all sure should work for U2.com. That site would actually be worth something if Interference people ran it.

:kiss:

Aww you might have a point there. If the U2.com team brought on some journalisticly-minded fans, that site would have alot of steam behind it!

I agree I like this place everything here..But why did I get moved

HazeU2 said:
I agree I like this place everything here..But why did I get moved

Sorry - there were some questions in your post that could have gone either way - the Stuck in a Moment Forum is for general website questions, etc. But if you would rather get your responses in EYKIW, we can try it out.

But you all sure should work for U2.com. That site would actually be worth something if Interference people ran it.

not sure U2 could afford me..ha!!
I think whats great here is this team all bring different talents to the mix..seriously think we all just love what we do that makes it worth while when your dead from your work day and come home and do what these guys do to keep this running..

I think U2.com sereves a very direct puropse which is to be an official website something a band has to have these days obviously. Sure if we ever got ahold of it ..wow ha!!

I dunno what Elvis thinks but my blind ambition has me climbing to do whatever I can in to make great things happen..so contests etc.. and if we can do that we will

How else would you be the first one to get an interview

fairy magic

Last edited:
I think what we do with the Zine helps tide fans over in place of Propaganda's articles.. at least that's the greatness I aim for. I also like it when people give me feedback on what they like to read about, etc, etc to let us know how we're doing.

So if any of you have suggestions, please speak up!

Back
Top Bottom