Q Magazine snippets - now Consolidated (Pics added 12/29/08 & 1/1/09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dude, it's eyeliner... get over it

198.jpg

There's no eyeliner visible in this pic, and I find it very unsettling.

I wonder is this font style with "_" all around is the new style that will be used in the album :hmm:

Isn't that "I'm sick of Bono...and I am him" quote really old? I swear he was goin around saying that around the release of HTDAAB. What an ass.

Anyway, good work Windylad.

Isn't that "I'm sick of Bono...and I am him" quote really old? I swear he was goin around saying that around the release of HTDAAB. What an ass.

Anyway, good work Windylad.

yeah, he's been saying this for a while now.

His look reminds me of the post Pop - pre ATYCLB days around Net Aid, I even remember him doing a photo shoot with an umbrella and a bowler if I'm not mistaken, I can't find the pictures of course...

yeah, he's been saying this for a while now.

His look reminds me of the post Pop - pre ATYCLB days around Net Aid, I even remember him doing a photo shoot with an umbrella and a bowler if I'm not mistaken, I can't find the pictures of course...
new day video bono and wyclef jean.:up: same style and moves.

Anyone who feels these pics are scary needs to get reacquainted with the AB/Zooropa days. I think Bono looks pretty good in these pics.

Dont worry about the Subscriber message on the front.........sometimes it just means subscribers get a different front page shoot to normal buyers. The detail will be the same in the mag........

It's difficult to take pictures of the text and they dont come out at all well. All the news on the album is in my original thread. The stuff I didn't share was around none new album stuff.......what they do in spare time, moving business to Holland to avoid irish taxes.

Enjoy......welcome back to hey You, you little monkey!! It's Christmas, so welcome back to the Special One........you're forgiven!!!!!!!

I think Edge, Adam, and Larry's pics look solid. They're not taking any chances, but they don't look like they're auditioning for a Virgin Prunes tribute band either.
bono is bono. him is always a cool.:up: even with reach 70 remain simply the coolest guy of history of rock'n'roll.:drool:

I think Edge, Adam, and Larry's pics look solid. They're not taking any chances.

Not really good when in you're in a band known for different sound/image changes.

Edge could move on from the same hat he wore on the last two tours (and the type of hat he first used on Zoo TV), all three could move on from the casual/rock star outfits they do since 2000. Adam could use some hair dye, and Larry could try a different facial expression after almost 30 years in the band. (and the haircut, the Vertigo tour experiment aside)

I'm glad Bono's finally at least partially ditching the shades and trying something new. If you want embarassing eyeliner, look in the Michael Stipe/emo bands direction. He could do without the hat and the umbrella though.

:sigh: I was hoping U2009 wouldn't be embarrassing.

meh, it's all good as far as I'm concerned, as long as the music is good, he can dress in full drag every night for all I care...

besides, you mentioned that Edge, Larry and Adam all looked good but Larry has looked EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME for 30 years now and Edge and Adam have kept with the same look since Pop.

At least Bono has the guts to try something different, even if he looks like a tool...

eta U2girl :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom