Pub Crawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
How's your heart holding up today, old buddy? Mine's still broken.

Hey 80's, I'm simply disappointed that Martz didn't more fully utilize Faulk. And
let's face it, Warner's hand hasn't been right the whole year -- although I
know that sounds like a whiney excuse. (
tongue.gif
to Patriots fans.
biggrin.gif
). The Pats
deserved the win. They outplayed the Rams yesterday. They were on
a mission. Hope your party went well, despite the outcome of the game.

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Hope your party went well, despite the outcome of the game.
Yeep, it went really well. Had about 11 or 12 people, all rooting for the Rams. We had hot dogs, chips, all kinds of goodies to eat and drink. When the Rams tied, the place went wild. We were confident in an overtime win for the Rams. Then, for the first time all year, Lovie pulls out his soft prevent defense. Why did he choose to do that on that drive?
Warner didn't paly that well at all in the first 3 quarters, but he also had practically no protection. I think the blame is partially the offensive line's.
Did you have a party?

I watched the game at a friend's house with a group of teens. Interesting to see the reaction to U2. One of the kids was like, "Is that their regular drummer?" Me: "Yes." Him: "But he's so young." lol.. Even the Indie Music fan of the group seem to be impressed with the show. All heads were turned away from board games to the tv. Really a fun afternoon, except for the play of my Rams.

Ohhhh pub crawler, how could you root for the Lambs, who deserted us here in SoCal and THEN became a decent football team, despite stupid whiney Georgia??????
biggrin.gif

I rooted for the Pats myself
biggrin.gif

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that pub crawler had passed on.....I would like to address this message to Thelonius

[This message has been edited by jezebel (edited 02-05-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom