Propaganda screwed me big time. Can someone help me out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Byrd

The Fly
I received this message from propaganda I need one floore ticket to Baltimore. I will trade NY and NJ tickets. Please don't make me have to pay the ebay scalpers. Thanks e-mail KJB@U2Byrd.com
Dear Propaganda Member:

Due to the popularity of the floor-General Admission area, we are not able to accommodate all the ticket orders for this price range.

You have two options:

1. A refund (we will return your original form of payment)

2. ?An Upgrade

If you wish to upgrade to the top price tickets, please carefully read and follow the directions below.

a.) ?You need a certified check or money order for $85 per ticket, made out to:
Propaganda
Po Box 2672
Bala Cynwyd Pa

b.) You must e-mail your reply by Thursday, October 8th @ 6PM Eastern Standard Time. ?You must state that Baltimore is your city of choice.

c.) ?Your payment must be postmarked by Mon Oct 8th.

We are sold out of all General Admission tickets for all cities and dates on this tour.

?????????????????????????????????????Best Regards,
??????????????????????????????????????Propaganda

Fuck man, I still havent gotten my propaganda tix for NY and it seems like everyone else has... And I know i sent it in before other people... Man, this sucks. Damn Columbus Day, I need my frickin MAIL!

Do you guys think im screwed? Other people got their NY tix on wed and thurs of last week.

-Emily

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I emailed you, hope it'll be okay for you.

Thank You so much it worked I got my ticket 135.00 not bad. E-Bay is a min. of 200.00 per floor ticket. Thanks again for your help. I new I could count on help from interferencers.

Now I don't feel so bad, I was traveling and was really depressed yesterday when I finally was able to check by mail and my NY tickets weren't there either.

I agree, it sucks that there is no mail today.

YAY!! I'm glad you scored! I got mine too, see you there!
smile.gif

gator, me neither

im beginning to get scared shitless

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

frown.gif
Im still hoping and praying though... the mail tomorrow shall tell.... if i dont get tix im emailin friggin U2FanTix
frown.gif

Hey, babygrace and ramblin rose, where do you guys live? I live in Florida and am thinking maybe that has something to do with my ordering New York tickets.

I live in Texas.

Maybe the mail is just taking longer. If there was a problem I would assume we would have gotten an email similar to the one people have been getting regarding the GA seats.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Originally posted by fielder31:
U2 Byrd,
how did you get your ticket for $135? I think I have a good idea but I will probably get asked if I work for the company if I state where I think you might have gotten it? I had to use ETS for Baltimore, I am saving the heart for Philly. How big is the Baltimore Arena? How many does it hold?

The Baltimore Arena is very small. I believe it holds 14,000. I got my GA ticket from ticketplus.com

Originally posted by NicaMom:
I'm getting very nervous over my Propaganda GA order.

Yeah me too I requested Vegas GA as 1st choice & LA Final Show as my second choice and L.A. 11/13 as 3rd choice. Still no email. Right about now I am hoping for LA-3 GAs as I already have 2 Vegas GA's and I am beginning to wonder if those will be the only GA's I get!

Originally posted by NicaMom:
I'm getting very nervous over my Propaganda GA order.

Me too. I don't think I can afford a ticket upgrade right now. And the concert is just a little over a month away.

*Crosses fingers*

U2 Byrd,
how did you get your ticket for $135? I think I have a good idea but I will probably get asked if I work for the company if I state where I think you might have gotten it? I had to use ETS for Baltimore, I am saving the heart for Philly. How big is the Baltimore Arena? How many does it hold?

Back
Top Bottom