Propaganda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
How soon was it before any of you got a reply from Terri about changes of address, etc. I e-mailed her almost a week ago with the change of addy form, but have heard nothing. Could it be the fact that since the last tour I now have a different e-mail addy?

I don't care if I never get another Prop again, I just want to make sure I'm all set in case we get tickets.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
How soon was it before any of you got a reply from Terri about changes of address, etc. I e-mailed her almost a week ago with the change of addy form, but have heard nothing. Could it be the fact that since the last tour I now have a different e-mail addy?

I don't care if I never get another Prop again, I just want to make sure I'm all set in case we get tickets.

I didn't email her. I filled out the change of address form on the site (including member id) and she replied 1 or 2 days later to the email address I put on the form saying that the change had been made.

This was in mid-August when I moved here to Dallas.

wow, i just went there and its all different. where do i update my change of address info and all that?

I emailed her since I can't change my address to my UK address using the form, and I'm not even sure I CAN use a UK address. :confused: Anyway, that was a week and a half ago, and I never heard anything back, so I got impatient and changed my address to my dad's address in the US using the form on the site.

I changed my address on the site months ago and I don't think I ever got a response.

Here's to hoping for the best. I'm in the same boat. . .made the change and the direct e-maiil request and nothing. . . Guess we'll see!

I have to say I was so upset with Propaganda. I signed up with them and received 1 copy of the magazine. I know for a fact that there was one published after the first one I got and I never received anything about concert tickets via email on snail mail.

:heart: :heart: WOW :heart: :heart:
just got my letter from Propaganda
all subsribers of propaganda will be invited to join a "members only" area @ U2.com. you have to subscribe, but the benefits are pretty good

Back
Top Bottom