Prop Tix Arrive! Woo Hoo!...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue Room

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I got my GA's for both Chicago shows from Propaganda today (I have two subscriptions) plus my Ticketmaster tickets for Notre Dame arrived today. It was definately a "Beautiful Day". Propaganda has NEVER let me down and I have ordered for every tour since the Zoo TV indoor leg. See everyone going to Chicago in the GA line!

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 10-01-2001).]

AMEN to that!!!!!! I got my tix to Hamilton today too!!!!!!!! Hopefully, I'll get in the heart, especially since I'm not big and don't want to get squished!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait now!!!!!!

I squealed in the car when I got my mail..."I got my tickets!!!" My 3 1/2yr. old daughter asked, "Are they tickets to see Bono, Mommy?" "I want to go see Bono too!!"

WOOWHO!!!!!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Originally posted by drumkeeran:
AMEN to that!!!!!! I got my tix to Hamilton today too!!!!!!!! Hopefully, I'll get in the heart, especially since I'm not big and don't want to get squished!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait now!!!!!!

I squealed in the car when I got my mail..."I got my tickets!!!" My 3 1/2yr. old daughter asked, "Are they tickets to see Bono, Mommy?" "I want to go see Bono too!!"

WOOWHO!!!!!

LOL

That's how I'm gonna raise my kids someday too!

------------------
This place is too addicting.

Originally posted by u2utah:
On the faqs on their website they say not to worry if you forget your SASE, they'll send them anyway.

Thank God for that! *wipes sweat off brow*
wink.gif
Of course, it would've helped if I'd read that before I dashed off to the post office to express mail a SASE to Propaganda. LOL.

My mom called me today at work, telling me the good news!! She opened it on the phone, and said, "You're going to see Bono up close on October 15th at the United Center Baby!!!!"

It was all I could do not to squeal and do a dance right there in my cube. LOL

See you all there guys!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

I wonder if they're mailing off tickets to October dates first (which could make sense) regardless of when they get the order forms... It seems so far people have gotten tickets to Chicago and Hamilton (October dates) but then again maybe it would just be more convenient to mail them off as they open them. I am expecting tickets to Austin in November, so if this is infact the case, then it may be a while 'til I can chill.

*overanalyzing everything today*
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." -- Jesse Jackson

oh wait, maybe that's why they wanted you to write the city in which you will be seeing U2 on the envelope... so that makes sense... yeah maybe they're doing it that way
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." -- Jesse Jackson

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 10-01-2001).]

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
That's great, pvanort! When did you send in your Prop form? I'm curious as to when mine will arrive- I should be going to Chicago too.

I sent it back, the same day I received it, which I beLIEve was the 20th or 21st...

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

Just got em' in today's mail! See yawl in the Chicago GA line!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Awesome! I hope I get mine soon!

------------------

BTW, do they come in the regular mail or does UPS drop them off?

------------------

Originally posted by mikal:
BTW, do they come in the regular mail or does UPS drop them off?

They arrive via standard mail, in the SASE mailed with the order form...

------------------

oh fuck...I just realized that I didn't put a self addressed stamped envelope in my package! ARGH!

*dashes off to write an email to Propaganda*

Originally posted by Diemen:
oh fuck...I just realized that I didn't put a self addressed stamped envelope in my package! ARGH!

*dashes off to write an email to Propaganda*

On the faqs on their website they say not to worry if you forget your SASE, they'll send them anyway.

That's great, pvanort! When did you send in your Prop form? I'm curious as to when mine will arrive- I should be going to Chicago too.

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

Back
Top Bottom