Professor Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2utah

The Fly
This is pretty funny. It's from an article talking about celebrities branching out into other entertainment careers
------------------------------------------------------

"But while it's nice to see our entertainers branching out, what's in it for us? We've
got plenty of actors who can't act, so why do we need Mariah Carey? If celebrities
really want to challenge themselves, they should step over the velvet rope and put
their skills to use in a way that would benefit everyone. In the spirit of employment expansion, here are some career opportunities that just might work:

Professor Bono, Ph.D.

Say goodbye to tedious tests and lugubrious lectures! With the silver-tongued
Professor Bono behind the lectern, every lesson would be an adventure. Professor
Bono on the trickle-down theory: "It's just the rich man's water running down the poo
man's drain." Professor Bono on the Wobblies: "They were workers. They were
rebels. They were led by a man named Big Bill and a woman named Mother Jones.
They were the Wobblies, and they rocked." Professor Bono on James Joyce's
"Ulysses.": "Live it. Breathe it. Wallow in it. And if you can explain it, Professor Bono would love to hear it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't you just picture it?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by u2utah:
Professor Bono on James Joyce's
"Ulysses.": "Live it. Breathe it. Wallow in it. And if you can explain it, Professor Bono would love to hear it."

Nevermind Professor Bono, if anyone can explain Ulysses, I want to hear about it. In fact...maybe I spoke too soon there...please tell Professor Bono all about it so he can explain it to me. Yes, that'd work ;-)

That's hilarious!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

.....I hear a Police song in the background....!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Back
Top Bottom