Producing U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know William Orbit produced ES.

"Hands" I don't know much about.

New album.. I haven't heard yet re: the producer.

I want Flood back behing the mixing desk!

But William Orbit is cool either way, and I think it's awesome that one of the guys who was formerly in KLF remixed New York. I am still waiting to hear those mixes. They need to get online soon!

William Orbit has produced both Electrical Storm and The Hands That Built America. (Source:William Orbit's web site)

U2 recorded a couple of new tunes in South France and then primarily worked on the Best Of 1990-2000.(Source: various articels in latest propaganda)

Mike Hedges has been working with U2 to "remix" the songs from POP and Zooropa (source:I think this was on U2.com)

U2 will go into studios this December.(Source:Bono during his mini visit to America) They are hoping to release a brand new album by the end of the summer (Source:The Edge in HotPress).There has been no news circulating as who would be working with them.However apparent working title for this new album is HQ, abbreviation of Hanover Quay.This should be treates as rumor, but I know someone who knew this even before it came across U2's mind ;) (source:U2log.com)

Back
Top Bottom