Problems with U2.com...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J-Ro

Babyface
I finally was able to set up my U2.com membership and access the webmail, calender etc. However, now I cannot seem to do so, even when I enter in my username and password. when I do this I just get the U2.com homepage without the membership stuff I was able to access before. anyone else have this problem?

J

J-Ro said:
I finally was able to set up my U2.com membership and access the webmail, calender etc. However, now I cannot seem to do so, even when I enter in my username and password. when I do this I just get the U2.com homepage without the membership stuff I was able to access before. anyone else have this problem?

J

Yep, got that problem myself. A few kinks to be worked out yet, I guess. Good things come to those who wait. :)

J-Ro said:

J

Yer me too - hopefully it'll be sorted out soon though:huh:

Ive registered to the zootopia forum but when i register to resubscribe my membership that's a different ball game i tried for over 5 hours yesterday to get it done but the site is fucked.

Back
Top Bottom