Pride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
i was just wondering what everyones favorite live version of pride is. i am almost done w. my long time in the making live compilation and im just stumped on what version of pride to use. any suggestions. here are the ones that i have been thinking of but i will take any suggestions.

rattle and hum
dortmund 84
rocks hottest ticket

RickFly said:
i was just wondering what everyones favorite live version of pride is. i am almost done w. my long time in the making live compilation and im just stumped on what version of pride to use. any suggestions. here are the ones that i have been thinking of but i will take any suggestions.

rattle and hum
dortmund 84
rocks hottest ticket

I agree with the last two choices. I think R&H wasn't that geat, it just sounded great because of the studio editing and the fact that the sound quality was awesome thanks to it being an officially released track. I think Bono belted out an awesome version of Pride in one of the Amnesty International `86 shows, I just forgot when exactly. Any version of Pride post JT era should not even be considered IMHO. Rocks Hottest Ticket was a very awesome vocally charged version.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom