Priceless pictures...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
No PLEBA for these ones...much more to dream about their past and admire their strenght and belief in their bright future...than silly drooling over their "look", LOL :sexywink:

From an early concert in Belgium, Feb 10th 1981...hope they show up here *crosses fingers* :)

06370U2.jpg

06379U2.jpg

06376U2.jpg

06375U2.jpg

Nice...the link for the complete series of pictures:
http://users.skynet.be/phicarly/U22.htm

:up:

Well I already did post these on PLEBA, and I'm drooling over their look!;) What a great piece of U2 history! Follower doesn't it seem weird to see them so young, and know we were that age too then? They didn't look young to me then but they do now! Now we're all 'old' at the same time too, it's weird, but cool.

Nice pix! You can't exactly ask the PLEBA people to stay out of a pix thread!! Seriously, there is a hell of alot more to these guys than "looks". After all, my favorite picture of Bono is *not* sexy. It's heart-warming. It's a picture of him with a missionary in a hospital in Africa.:angel: :angel:

GypsyHeartgirl said:
Follower doesn't it seem weird to see them so young, and know we were that age too then? They didn't look young to me then but they do now! Now we're all 'old' at the same time too, it's weird, but cool.

Weird indeed...and I would say more tragic than cool. :D I?m kidding Gypsy, we?re all aging gracefully, aren?t we? ;)

I can?t help being fascinated by this sort of images. I have an old book, Burning Desire by Sam Goodman..a good one, where you can find many more pictures like those in the site above...black and white ones from Boy era. I love them all.

:love:

verte76 said:
Nice pix! You can't exactly ask the PLEBA people to stay out of a pix thread!! Seriously, there is a hell of alot more to these guys than "looks". After all, my favorite picture of Bono is *not* sexy. It's heart-warming. It's a picture of him with a missionary in a hospital in Africa.:angel: :angel:

verte, I presented the topic the way I did because PLEBA is indeed the place for pictures of our boys, isn?t it? The best place for U2 pictures in the net, right? But then I thought...maybe some here in EYKIW actually believed in Bono when he said that PLEBA girls are scary...and ranway, LOL. I wanted to make sure that the people from this forum get to see these great black and white pictures.

;)

follower said:

verte, I presented the topic the way I did because PLEBA is indeed the place for pictures of our boys, isn?t it? The best place for U2 pictures in the net, right? But then I thought...maybe some here in EYKIW actually believed in Bono when he said that PLEBA girls are scary...and ranway, LOL. I wanted to make sure that the people from this forum get to see these great black and white pictures.

;)

Well, yeah, I'm sure some people think PLEBA girls are involved in a big drool-a-thon and that's it. But I saw that heart-warming pic in PLEBA! OK, we have some threads and notes that aren't exactly profound but they sure are fun! It is a good idea to give people who don't do PLEBA some really good historical pictures of U2.
Damn, this heat is causing brain damage. Does this make any sense?:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey everyone! Somebody suggested i should be part of PLEBA! Yet I like the guys for more than just their looks :yes: I think they're great at what they do, which is making music, aside from other things too!

ZooEuropa said:
Hey everyone! Somebody suggested i should be part of PLEBA! Yet I like the guys for more than just their looks :yes: I think they're great at what they do, which is making music, aside from other things too!

PLEBA people like more than their looks, too! We just like the pix big time and are, uh, mostly members of the female sex. The great music, the spiritual depth, the whole package makes the visual side of U2 very strong. It's not just looks.

.......everything else...theres mastercard..

logging onto the internet.....?1 a minute.....

goin to the doctor for RSI caused by hitting the drool button too many times.....?30 a session...

Young Gorgeous Pix Of Baby U2......PRICELESS!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :angel:

Back
Top Bottom