Premium Membership FAQ - Your questions answered here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
This must sound lame but I have never used paypal before. Can I use somebody else's credit card, like I pay her the cash and she enters the number for me online?

also... paypal lets you withdraw from your bank account too. its easy to set up once you sign up.

What if we want to know which threads we can read before we can decide to be a premium member or not?

Are we sol?

I guess you'll have to wait till the 1st. But you can always subscribe after the first.

Umkay... Should I be concerned that I subscribed three days ago, yet there is still no "Premium Member" underneath my membername? I'm trying to not freak out like Sir Elvis says... but it's like hard man... I, like, need my fix. -=Cleasai :huh:

Oh Sicy! :wave: On a completely different note, I finally remembered from where I thought I recognized you from! Yup, yup... as it turns out it wasn't you. You can PM me about it if ya like :smile:

Last edited:
Dont worry if you paid but your status hasnt changed. I dont think Elvis has updated in a while.. plus I think the status's will go back to the way they were tomorrow anyway.

If you paid but still dont have full access as of tomorrow you can email either me or Elvis.

Lemon Meringue said:
What if we made our previous donations using amazon? Were those donations no good?

You can just fwd your confirmation email from amazon to elvis.

BTW for the 1st.. all the forums will still be available .. I believe the users that did not pay will lose their forum features and will just be able to read and post. After tomorrow the majority of the forums will still be available to those that did not pay, for reading and posting only.

Heee heee :laugh:

As a babyface here, I must say I appreciate this! You see I was a regular in Zootopia but I left because of so many "major wankers". Sysop there didn't do enough to keep out the wankers so there was all kinds of crap going on. There was some good stuff too, but also lots of CRAP.

I think Zootopia is too easy to get into. This forum takes more effort and a little bit o' cash which discourages the troublemakers from getting in. :p

Elvis said:

13. In the off chance that I become extremely abusive and get myself banned from the forum, will my money be refunded?

A: Nope. Not our fault you decided to be a major wanker.

the best thing to do is to remember to be respectful of others. it's not just a matter of being nice only to the mods and admins, but being nice to everyone. the occasional slip-up won't get you banned (unless you say something really horrible) though. luckily, the people who pissed me off most are gone. :macdevil:

since i'm not in charge of banning i probably shouldn't say anything anyway, since i don't know sometimes what goes on in the final decision making when the admins discuss if someone should be banned.

KhanadaRhodes said:
since i'm not in charge of banning i probably shouldn't say anything anyway, since i don't know sometimes what goes on in the final decision making when the admins discuss if someone should be banned.

Sicy: I think we should ban Larry

Elvis: oh?

Sicy: Yah

Elvis: but why? wasn't he playing nice in the sandbox?

Sicy: nope. he threw sand in Edge's face

Elvis: whoa

Sicy: I think we should ban him, this isn't the first time he's done this. You already gave him two chances before!

Elvis: ok, let me make a phone call.

*ring*

*ring*

MacPhisto answers: Hulllo? Hullllo?

Elvis: This is Elvis, what would you do if Larry kept throwing sand in Edge's face?

MacPhisto: Oh Larry, Larry, how could you be so cruel? I'd send him to one of those lectures, you know, the one's where Bono gives his long winded, boring, and overly hopeful speeches. Lock him in my dungeon, play Passengers on repeat at full volume, and take his spoon collection away.

Elvis: REALLY? that much?

MacPhisto: You asked, didn't you?

Elvis: Well thanks for the advice.

*click*

Elvis: So MacPhisto suggested we torture Larry.

Sicy: :up:

Elvis: ok. That's it then, I'm banning the entire country of Ireland to make sure he can't come back.

Sicy: but we have so many nice people from Ireland, can't you just take his spoon collection away?

Elvis: Nope. Fine, I'm sick of this. I'm shutting down the entire forum.

Sicy: :shocked:

Elvis: jk! :tongue:

bonosloveslave said:
btw I thought Adam was the one with the spoon collection, not Larry? :scratch:

I was waiting for someone to catch that :mac:

And all these so called U2 fans...... uh huh... sure sure....

somethings are best left out of the news

bonosloveslave said:

So Elvis - wanna fill us in on any details? Hmmm? :sexywink:

It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky
It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight
They say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by a moon
You know I don't see you when she walks in the room

Back
Top Bottom