Post your U2 ftp sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
I have a class in an hour or so, I will be stuck in class for about 2 hours or so. The great thing is that I will have access to a T1, and I thought maybe I would download some U2 stuff. U2bloodredsky is great but It's been a year since I have been able to download anything off it *caugh too many users*. So if you guys here have and know of any good ftp sites post them here.

Thanks

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I don't have one, don't know of any, but I would personally like to thank Sicy for her FTP site, and how I've been able to access it with no problems, and download some great U2 stuff...thank you again Sicy from the bottom of my heart...My U2 experiences has been elevated because of your kindness in providing so much great U2 music.

Chris

Yup I remembered her ftp site, I remember she let me get the acoustic live version of In Gods Country from the elevation tour off her.

Thanks Sicy!

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Actually, there's heaps and heaps of pages there but only a mention of a couple FTP sites...just a warning!
smile.gif

You are very welcome.
It feels good to make fellow U2 fans happy.

ftp://u2:mofo@sicy.interference.com:21000/

Back
Top Bottom