POST YOUR PIC HERE!!- PPPPlease:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Late as usual....here's moi:

zo82939.jpg

You are all gorgeous.

OK, let me try again!
Here's some fun at the end of my 21st b-day...why people shouldn't drink, heh:

3r35793.jpg

And this is my best friend Julie, me, and my friend Risa at Weezer in Detroit from September:

3w26667.jpg

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

I have two things to say, one is that I am thouroughly impressed by the collective beauty of U2's female fan-base.

And secondly, Diamond, and whoever else... please, do us a favor, and shut the hell up. Take your arguing elsewhere, youre spoiling the beauty and the whole essence of this thread. Diamond, I of course only mention you immediatly because its too much of a bother to go back and find out who else was involved, its nothign against you by any means, as I said before, diamondriffic.

Now then, anyone else have pics out there? cmmooooon, post em! post post post!!! Ya know you want to!!

Hey maddie, is that new pic youre sending sicy onea them nekkid dancin pics? LMAO!!
tongue.gif

Foxfire-
It started as a joke between O2 and I is all.
Bama has no existence other than to try and pick a fight w/me continually..

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Diamond has a pic of me in SLC with him, and someone had a decent one of me helping salome999 hold up the Interference t shirt in Vegas. Until those smarter people post them again, I'll remain mysterious.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

I'd post my pic, but all my photos AND my expensive camera got thrown out by some evil people recently. I'm trying to save up for a new one, but its going to be some time.
frown.gif

This sucks.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Thank you, foray! You totally made my day!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by foray:
I just had to say... Mrs Edge, you are one beautiful woman. Edge is crazy not to have noticed you among the thousands screaming in front of him!
biggrin.gif

And I'm certain that this isn't true!

Originally posted by foray:
I can't post my pic anywhere cos it would blind people in a heartbeat.

foray

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 12-06-2001).]

Wow, what lovely individuals U2 attracts! But, what I find really special about this community is the overall generosity, heart, and uniqueness i've witnessed (you guys are a great bunch...well, most of you are at least...
tongue.gif
)

*Just thought i'd toss in my appreciation
wink.gif

Thanks, Trip_Thru_Your_Wires!

Here's one of those pics like you posted the other day!

Mn89111.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Bama (edited 12-06-2001).]

*adores the baby photos*

thanks guys, theyre so cute
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

if i had a scanner id post some of my infamous mohawk that i always had as a baby but alas you'll just have to miss it. maybe in a few yrs
biggrin.gif

all these gorgeous peeps, interland cultivates beautiful people!

Finally got myself on Interference.. i've met so many of you and seen at shows this tour.. like SicilianGoddess..

ayaz_jtree_small.jpg

Anyways, here's a picture of me from May 14th, 1999, a trip to the Mojave, in front of the actual Joshua Tree of U2 fame.. not easy to find, it's way off the road.. but sadly fell sometime last last year..

Did visit it again this past summer, the Joshua Tree CD and Jewel Case someone left there and I saw in 1999 was still there!

Best,

-= Ayaz

[This message has been edited by Ayaz (edited 12-07-2001).]

Originally posted by Ayaz:
Finally got myself on Interference.. i've met so many of you and seen at shows this tour.. like SicilianGoddess..

Wowa!! Very cool pic! That would have been way cool to visit the Joshua Tree.

biggrin.gif

BTW where did I meet you? lol.

Originally posted by mad1:
Yeah, we decided to chop ur salami up Salome, hope ya dont mind!
I don't mind sharing, but this is ridiculous

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Trash Can caves in like a Taliban soldier...

Well, since I am here in an unGodly time of the night...umm... morning, and because perhaps I'm not thinkin straight...Here's MY pic.

Now, it aint too sharp and seen I dont know how to do this whole fancy placement of images, you'll just have to click on this... if you dare.
http://photos.yahoo.com/trash_can_u2

Godspeed John Glenn.

Hmmmm... Just did a test...AND there is NOTHING there!

Must be an omen!!!

Guess it was not meant to be!

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom