Post here if you're still holding out for the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you listend to the 30sec clips of the whole album?

• Yes, I couldnt wait!

Votes: 198 57.4%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is leaked

Votes: 33 9.6%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is released

Votes: 114 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone can says when the album has leaked , Tonight? from what country .. :D

REALLY THANKS I'm WAIT

Someone can says when the album has leaked , Tonight? from what country .. :D

REALLY THANKS I'm WAIT

I've managed to avoid everything up to this point. BUT now I have the album on my computer and I don't know how much longer I can hold out. I haven't listened to one second of it yet but it's so freaking hard.

I caved in and requested the leak. :) I've already preordered it from Itunes, plus I'm going to buy a hard copy in the store when it comes out, so I don't see a problem with listening early.

This album. :drool:

The only full beach clips I've heard was Get On Your Boots the day before the actual radio release and beach clip 5 which isn't on the album anyways from what I've read. Pity.

Then I've listened to the u2.com/Adam clips but that's it. I'm gonna wait for the either the leak or release, whichever happens first because of the March 4th release date over here. Still getting the Digipack version I think.

I voted that I'd wait for the leak, but I didn't think it would be this soon.
I'm not giving in quite yet! :hyper:

I avoided the Beachclips...but this I couldn't help myself...:reject:
I admire you guys who are waiting...I couldn't do it....:up:

But it is wonderful:heart: I think you are all in for a great treat when you do hear it :)

Still waiting till release date here. :wave:

I'm not gonna cave. Who's with me? Hold on, my patient companions! Don't give in!

:up::up: LET'S DO THIS! :up::up:

I really want to wait so that my first listen is "pure." I am soooo excited that fans first reaction seems to be OVERWHELMINGLY positive based on the comments posted in the discussion/review thread. I am one who LOVES Atomic Bomb and I'm pretty lonely around here in that view so it's very encouraging that people seem to initially think this album is great!

:heart::heart::heart:

yep me to- want an official version of it to listen to- so will be either 1 march (if i tunes comes out early) or 2 March when I get the cd- but the next week or so will be quite tough

:wave:

Agreed. I am holding out!

I am :wave: I'd rather buy the cd physically from a store, come home and play it and enjoy it properly. :up:

fuck it, I'm waiting. Lossless or nothing.

still waiting :grouphug:

I am :wave: I'd rather buy the cd physically from a store, come home and play it and enjoy it properly. :up:

I'm with you there :applaud:I really don't wanna hear anymore songs until my CD comes through in the post. Having said that its gonna be impossible since U2 are going to be all over the BBC in a few days time. But I remember before HTDAAB I'd heard Vertigo, Sometimes, COBL and LPOE before the album came out and I reckon it infringed on my enjoyment of the first listen.

I'm with you there :applaud:I really don't wanna hear anymore songs until my CD comes through in the post. Having said that its gonna be impossible since U2 are going to be all over the BBC in a few days time. But I remember before HTDAAB I'd heard Vertigo, Sometimes, COBL and LPOE before the album came out and I reckon it infringed on my enjoyment of the first listen.

That's not going to happen this time. The wait is worth it. This album will reward multiple listenings.

Still holding out, but after reading everyones initial feelings about the rest of the tracks my resistance is wearing mighty thin!!!:slant:

I admit I caved with NLOTH 2, but I can wait these two weeks to hear the full album.

Still holding out, but after reading everyones initial feelings about the rest of the tracks my resistance is wearing mighty thin!!!:slant:

:yes: . . . but be strong . . . I actually just downloaded the lot (and I have no idea why, other than that I got a little caught up and I don't wanna miss out), but I ain't listening yet . . . just knowing I have it makes me feel happy :D

I admit I caved with NLOTH 2, but I can wait these two weeks to hear the full album.

we can do it we can do it we can do it

:grouphug:

I CAN DO THIS I CAN HOLD ON I CAN SURVIVE I"LL BE STRONG.

Ok this does make it LOTS harder. BUt I won't read any of the reviews, nor will I listen to the album before I have it in my hands. 9 more days, 9 more days... only 9 more days to go.

Shit guys we need a support group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom