possibley more good tour news....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
found this article here : http://www.elevation-tour.com/article355.html

Ic NorthernIreland) -- U2 are hatching a master plan for an amazing concert at the Odyssey arena next year, I can reveal.

The stars are desperate to perform in Belfast as part of a huge World tour that is being secretly planned.

Bono and the band have met to discuss the massive tour which will include 100 shows across the globe.

And insiders tell me that they are looking at performing at the Odyssey Arena as one of the highlights.

My extremely wellplaced source said: "Bono has said that a show at the Odyssey simply must happen this time.

"They've missed out Belfast on tours too many times and he wants to put that right.

"The new album is nearly finished and arrangements for live shows are already being made.

"Bono wants to start off where the Elevation tour finished. It put them back on the top of the rock world and they are determined to hold onto the crown."

Bono has already been discussing tour plans with top promoters and venue owners around the world.

A Belfast show would be a sure-fire sell out and there is a chance they may even perform two shows here.

My spy added: "Bono is really excited and thinks the new album rocks. He says it's the closest they have ever got to making the perfect album.

"He is desperate to get out on the road but they have a couple of tracks to finish off first.

"After that, the promotion will start and by next summer there is every chance they could be playing to a big crowd in Northern Ireland."

Go U2 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bono is a god

and queen are also ( releasing dvds with all the stuff ) ,

they do it for fans , i like that

Back
Top Bottom