possible U2 influence on new TV show!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irvine511

Blue Crack Supplier
Hey all I was reading in the paper this morning that there's a brand new TV series out called "Fast Cars and Superstars."

it sort of rung a bell... maybe just a coincidence, but we all know that U2 are considered "superstars."

think about it.

THE LAST OF THE ROCK STARS, WHEN HIP DROVE THE BIG CARS.

KITE FTW OMG!

coldplay250.jpg

OMG U2 INVENTED THE LIGHT BULB!!!

I was going to ask what U2 video that was from, but when I quoted the post, I saw the picture was labeled as Coldplay.

HA! @ myself.

Ironically, Chris Martin does a lot of MacPhisto in the "Lemon" video-like poses in that video.

Crazy.

They also invented L'Eggs pantyhose. That's why they later came up with the lemon, because they saw the egg open up to reveal the pantyhose and said, "That's it! We'll have our own egg!"

silvrlvr said:
They also invented L'Eggs pantyhose. That's why they later came up with the lemon, because they saw the egg open up to reveal the pantyhose and said, "That's it! We'll have our own egg!"

okay, you're trying too hard.

silvrlvr said:

:uhoh:

coolian2 said:

No no no.

They named the city after the U2 song.

Stupid Australians renamed the island that U2 named for them. :tsk:

coolian2 said:

:tsk:

Then again, Auckland tried to dodge the Pop backlash by attempting to disguise One Tree Hill by cunningly removing the tree.

Typical Aucklanders. U2 writes a song and names one of the city's landmarks and this is how Auckland repays the band when a career low is reached. :tsk:

Wellingtonians have much more class than that.

Back
Top Bottom