POPMART: ZOOTV DVD????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tchlowlife

The Fly
I WANT THEM>>>>>>>AHHHHH>>>>
Hey honestly I am sure there is many questions going around about possiblities but do any of you know of any possible stats. if U2's production teams are considering making ZOOTV OR POPMART into DVDs???

I was watching them last night, and I just thought about how great it would be to see them on DVD...

Yeah, I don't know why they haven't released them already?!?!??!?!??!?!? I think alot of record companies are slow to release their artists' catalogue of video releases on DVD. Why? I don't know. All I know is that a lot of the groups that I like don;t have their old video catlogue on DVD. I mean here is a chance to make so CASH guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "rumor" is that the Sydney Zoo TV show will be released on DVD but Mexico City Popmart will not. I hope they both are released at some point though.

I would also like to see Under A Blood Red Sky released on DVD, except make it the whole show or at least add some more of the songs that were played that night.

The Yahoo Shopping website is confusing. It lists the prices for the DVD versions of Popmart and The Best Of videos, but when you click on those prices, it leads you to the VHS listing. Grrr...

I think it's all an eventuality. I mean...how much longer can VHS really hold on for? 5 years? 10? Be patient.

*actively trying to invent something cool to make some money on*

------------------
Well the God I believe in isn't short of cash..Mister!

The guy who works at my Suncoast video said that ZOO would be out sometime soon and that Popmart was being discontinued even on video.

------------------
"Mullets rule!"

someone told me in the chat yesterday (i believe it was kermit, and i could be getting this all wrong anyway) that popmart and zoo tv were being considered for a christmas 2002 (??) release for dvd, and uabrs and unforgettable fire to follow...
i for one would also like to see ALL (read: not just the stuff on the gh vhs) U2's videos be put on dvd. i had a theory, they could do it in parts, like with the greatest hits. in like 10 year intervals, let's say. the 80-90 could easily come out now, as well as the 90-00 part. this way, it wouldn't cover i will follow to the atyclb videos, only to have to omit some for space's sake, or make it a 2-dvd collection, only to be outdated as soon as some other single/video of theirs is filmed.
i know i'd be happy to finally have a celebration, gloria, and other videos that didn't make it onto the gh video in a little better quality than me taping them off of mtv and vh1. oh yeah! it'd also be cool to see the third version of pride and red hill mining town.

------------------
kahnarinha "funky-san" taylor, royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time
virtual insanity
john nude!

Back
Top Bottom