PopMart Promotional Videos ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
Folks a doubt , I would like to know if there was ever any promo video from popmexico ? around 98 when It was released or something like , I mean look at all other videos

Red Rocks - Sunday BS
RH - Had Pride
ZooTV - Years ago I catched a cut version of Lemon
---
Elevation Boston - Used as the video of Kite
Slane - Beautiful Day

I may be forgettin one .......

So ?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Can't remember seeing one for Popmart Mexico...but I do know that there was a video for "Please" from a European concert...but I can't remember which show.

Almost definitely Rotterdam... this is where Please/Streets from the Popheart EP comes from, IIRC.

tommycharles said:

Almost definitely Rotterdam... this is where Please/Streets from the Popheart EP comes from, IIRC.
They broadcasted a pair of songs from the first Rotterdam show, the opening show of the Popmart European leg.

They broadcasted:
Please / Where The Streets Have No Name / Lemon (Perfecto Mix) / Discotheque / If You Wear That Velvet Dress and a bit of WOWY.

OpperGoeroe said:

They broadcasted a pair of songs from the first Rotterdam show, the opening show of the Popmart European leg.

They broadcasted:
Please / Where The Streets Have No Name / Lemon (Perfecto Mix) / Discotheque / If You Wear That Velvet Dress and a bit of WOWY.

There's a DVD bootleg circulating with the full show :drool: sadly is a mix between audience and Pro-Shot :(

But I strongly Believe they must have the full show :heart:
Just remember: before its official release, nobody had a full Pro-Shot of Slane Castle 2001 ;). Also nobody have a Pro-Shot bootleg of Sarajevo 1997, and all we know it was filmed :up:

Virtually all Zoo TV and Pop Mart shows were filmed with more or less production :bow:

Back
Top Bottom