Popmart Mexico DVD All I Want Is You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great performence, HIGH C# on NEVER tear us apart :)

But don't forget the Vertigo Buenos Aires version, Milan dvd version and 1989-12-26 - Dublin version :)

I am looking for an audio version of AIWIY for a friend. She needs the slowest version (accoustic?) possible without an audience, as she would love it for her first dance at her wedding reception.
Any suggestions?

I think the reason this show was so over the top emotional has to do with it being not long after Michael Hutchence suicide. Bono was really pouring his grief into those songs.

Dana

Yeah, great performance and you're right those screams by Bono at the end are really powerful. That was the strange thing about The Mexico show, at times his voice sounded so thin and fragile and at other moments like in AIWIY and NYD it was full of strength and vibrancy, an odd gig for me.

I have to agree that the Lovetown performances of AIWIY were my favourite, the band just played it so well, loved Bono's Sexual Healing snippet and the end where the band really whipped up a storm and Bono screamed his head was just awesome.

Back
Top Bottom