Popmart Mexico City finally on Youtube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I felt like I was at a nightclub. Makes you really appreciate just how good the Elevation Tour was.

MOFO was one of the best opening songs I'd ever seen....nothing shook the ground like that synth track...

Believe me...that song is AMAZING live...anyone who wants to dog the POPMART tour be careful! I know where you park your car.

Popmart was not my favourite tour by a long way, but MOFO is possibly the greatest ever show opener!!

macfesto said:
MOFO was one of the best opening songs I'd ever seen....nothing shook the ground like that synth track...

A synth track? Sorry, that's just not 'real' U2.

:wink: Relax, I'm just messin' around.

:ohmy:
Mofo as a show opener shouldn't be debated.
It has everything you would ever want in one.
A long delay (with Pop Muzik) which is the build up to the most orgasmic pumping beats crazy song which consumes every part of your body....THE U2 CONCERT IS STARTINGGGGGGGGGG.

actually opening the elevation tour with 'elevation' was a lame in comparison.:wink:

Mofo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elevation & COBL

as a show opener:wink:

Like said before MOFO might be the best starter that U2 has had for a concert.

From pop muzik slowly going to MOFO and then it just explodes with the edge striking the guitar. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Zoo station is a better opener but mofo is a close 2nd. Raw coolness.

Best U2 opener. The buildup, holy shit, the buildup.

The band making their way through the throngs, Bono shadowboxing, the lighting, Pop Muzik - when that much hype leads to the payoff of Mofo you can't bash it.

Canadiens1160 said:
Best U2 opener. The buildup, holy shit, the buildup.

The band making their way through the throngs, Bono shadowboxing, the lighting, Pop Muzik - when that much hype leads to the payoff of Mofo you can't bash it.

i agree

Chizip said:
Adam's Poptart shirt, Edge kicking back on his heels after the opening note, Bono spreading his arms and the cloak falling off - he's fucking Jesus of the Las Vegas Strip.

I love the performance of All I Want is You

Bono puts so much emotion into the Never Tear Us Apart snippet.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I love the performance of All I Want is You

Bono puts so much emotion into the Never Tear Us Apart snippet.

i agree

An Cat Gav said:
Popmart was not my favourite tour by a long way, but MOFO is possibly the greatest ever show opener!!

Zoo Station :madspit:

(thanks for the video; this is amazing! :heart: )

Streets and Zoo station were better openers, and that was by far the lamest, most over the top, megalomaniacal stage entrance they ever did.

WalkOnTheEdge said:
I felt like I was at a nightclub. Makes you really appreciate just how good the Elevation Tour was.

try Rotterdam 1997, Santiago 1998 and Sao Paulo 1998 :heart:

There's no single Elevation gig better than these concerts :heart:

Back
Top Bottom