Popmart Exposition (in Holland)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanuaryStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hope that this hasn't been posted before...

I just got an e-mail message from Universal Music that there's going to be a Popmart Exposition in Rotterdam starting on September 6 and lasting for a month! It's like a celebration for the release of the new Popmart Live from Mexico DVD, there will be a showing of exclusive photos from the Popmart Tour. You can also buy the new DVD at the expo :) Furthermore, guitarplayer Dennis van Leeuwen from the famous Dutch rockgroup KANE will be opening the expo.

To anyone who's interested, here is an article about it:

http://www.oor.nl/news_details.asp?id=4545

If you want to go to the exposition, you can send an e-mail to: info @ universalmusic.nl (remove the spaces).

You know what, I was so eager to post this here, I haven't even thought about when to go yet :lol: Yeah, I'm probably going, just have to figure out when and how... :hmm:

Aww should I send the expo to you then?

A friend of mine just moved to Arnhem. Looks a little road trip is in order. :hyper:

I already ordered one....and I definitely would go to the exposition....thnx very much.

:shifty: so MJ, wanna go there?

sucks that I'm gonna get my OV in october and gonna have to pay for the train to get there :crack: I won't have any money left at the end of the month cause of all the train tickets!

Yeah, just watched for possibilities to get to Rotterdam, or at least Arnhem, but it's both close to 200€ via train, and not cheaper via plane. :(

Well GG we could go together :shifty: Yeah it sucks that your birthday was in August, now you have to wait for October to pick your OV up :grumpy: BUT, you can travel with me on discount, because I have an OV too, remember? 40% off :sexywink:

Aww Leif, yeah I know those train tickets aren't cheap :( But maybe there's some special offers? At the end of the summer, they usually have special offers on train tickets for abroad, maybe you can find something like that? Good luck anyway :hug:

Thank you. Just tried Dutch Rail, and am I right that this means I could go to Rotterdam for just 29€ in total?:

Thank you for the tip. :)

Leif, it seems to me that this ticket is €29 euros, but only for a single journey, so only from Berlin to Rotterdam. You need to book a return journey, I think that's going to be a bit more expensive, but not that much. You can visit that traintickets site in English as well :)

Thank you. I first tried the English site, but it would only give me the price for Amersfoort to Roitterdam.
I'll try again, and since I planned on visiting a friend in Arnhem I will see how that works out.

Thanks again for the tip, it was a bit short-sighted to only check bahn.de. :)

No problem Leif, I hope you can get a ticket for a low price :) Because it would be a shame for you to miss the exposition... :(

Good luck!

For the dutchies here, I just heard on Radio Veronica that next week is U2 week!
if you hear U2 you can call them and the prize is the double disc popmart, and on friday you can win EVERYTHING U2 has ever released on CD and DVD!
:lol: not that I don't have the stuff already, but yea, it's cool anyway!
also means lot of U2 on the radio :D

Back
Top Bottom