Popmart DVD in Canada???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr_perfect

The Fly
Bestbuy and Futureshop have the single disk version I believe, but what about the 2 dvd one? Amazon.ca has it listed for $38!!! Where Amazon.com has is for $19 only...

38$ that's insane - i'm glad i preordered as soon as it hit their site (22$) i find it best that when you know something is coming out in the next couple months always check amazon.ca regularly. they tend to list things at US prices in the first week or so and they honour that price.

of course that doesn't help you at all now - i would be patient for futureshop or bestbuy.ca - they will eventually list the 2 disc and when i picked up zootv (at bestbuy.ca) they had priced it the same as the single disc (21$)

gman said:
the equivalent RRP for Popmart deluxe version over here is £25 ($50 USD)......so stop mumping and moaning:wink:

Unless you pre-order on HMV's website and get a good £8 off that price :wink:

mr_perfect said:
Bestbuy and Futureshop have the single disk version I believe, but what about the 2 dvd one? Amazon.ca has it listed for $38!!! Where Amazon.com has is for $19 only...

I buy my DVDs at CD Plus for, if I remember right, 28$. You should take a look at it.

Back
Top Bottom