Popmart dvd 9th April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow they're busy, we just got ZooTV in the fall. I can only pray they're as quick with a complete Red Rocks dvd...

MOOOOOOFOOOOOOO

MOOOOFOOOOOOOOO

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok the last one i was trying to immitate edge his guitar but that didnt work out. :wink:

What a great tour POPmart was, i can't wait to hear Mofo, Please, Last night on earth, Gone, Discotheque, HMTMKMKM live with DTS sound. :drool: :drool:

Can't wait for this release. I've been holding off on buying Popmart Mexico all these years waiting for the DVD release.

Yes. That means I have yet to see Popmart Mexico. :reject:

Two days earlier and it would have been a perfect birthday present! I'm going to start an Internet petition for them to release Popmart on the 7th.

schnumi said:
MOOOOOOFOOOOOOO

MOOOOFOOOOOOOOO

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok the last one i was trying to immitate edge his guitar but that didnt work out. :wink:
:applaud: I bet you're hilarious to hang out with!

CTU2fan said:
Wow they're busy, we just got ZooTV in the fall. I can only pray they're as quick with a complete Red Rocks dvd...

Red Rocks might be released in 2008, a 25th anniversary editon. 25 years ago next year.

Lancemc said:
Can't wait for this release. I've been holding off on buying Popmart Mexico all these years waiting for the DVD release.

Yes. That means I have yet to see Popmart Mexico. :reject:

that's ok, I haven't seen it either! I've seen parts, a song here or there, but never the whole thing. Popmart is going to be a totally new experience for me, can't wait for April now!

Peterrrrr said:

Red Rocks might be released in 2008, a 25th anniversary editon. 25 years ago next year.

Do you have a source on this or are you just guessing?

Last article I saw about the Red Rocks tapes was that they were in legal limbo.

Chizip said:
i guess bono needs a little more money for his new yacht :wink:
Yeah, they ran out of room for the pairs of animals so they need to add a fourth deck. :up:

Blue Room said:

Do you have a source on this or are you just guessing?

Last article I saw about the Red Rocks tapes was that they were in legal limbo.

Why is that?

Maybe it's been delayed because they need more time to add loads of extra bonus features!!
Hopefully things like Do You Feel Loved?, Miami, If God Will Send His Angels!!

who wants to bet this release ends up getting delayed to november?

Back
Top Bottom