PopMart DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hawkmoon1021

Acrobat
I know why the are waiting to release this...because on DVD it will show what alot of us new all along....that PopMart was the bravest, boldest and WISEST thing they ever did....in 2 years it's going to look like that...then again maybe I'm wrong.

It will make an AWESOME DVD. Yes, IMO, better than Elevation. I prefered Elevation in person - but Popmart looked spectacular on film. Come on guys, release it! (And Zoo tv Sydney)

I still can't find ZooTV on VHS. I do have Popmart though. I think that was a pretty good show, but the arrival in the lemon was too much for me.

I hope that one day they will release it on DVD! AMAZING show on film indeed!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

POPMART was made for DVD. The VHS looks/sounds great....a DVD with extras would be better.

When I said Popmart was the WISEST Thing they ever did is that we would never see ATYCLB/Elevation without it.

Same thing with Rattle & Hum....Without it No Actung Baby. I think as much as they like to explore they want a big audience and nothing is wrong with that. More people should hear U2.

Feel Free to disagree...

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1021:
POPMART was made for DVD. The VHS looks/sounds great....a DVD with extras would be better.

popmart is fertile ground for cool extra features and REALLY cool interactive menus.

for instance they could include the least watched network TV special in history that actually wasn't that bad, U2: A Year in Pop.

------------------
itsyourworldyoucanchangeit

Originally posted by kobayashi:
for instance they could include the least watched network TV special in history that actually wasn't that bad, U2: A Year in Pop.

I would really like to see that since I missed it the first time around.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I would really like to see that since I missed it the first time around.

Well, sula, if I can get my father to hook up a couple of our VCR's together (I'm dumb about that stuff *lol*), I could make you a copy of the ABC special, if you like.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Well, sula, if I can get my father to hook up a couple of our VCR's together (I'm dumb about that stuff *lol*), I could make you a copy of the ABC special, if you like.
smile.gif

Wow, that would be awesome. I have some video stuff as well to trade (assuming you don't have what I have). Drop me an email at sulawesigirl@yahoo.com
biggrin.gif

-sula

*drools at the thought*

Would LOVE this on DVD...would love it even more if there were a TON of extras and behind the scenes stuff, interviews, etc. The more the merrier.....

Pop and AB are my favorite eras, so I want as much as I can get my hands on!

Back
Top Bottom