Pop Up Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
I was wondering whether or not any one has ever seen a U2 video on Pop up Video. Are they any good?

Is there any where I can download them?

I think it could be interesting.

yeah. thats how i saw lemon for the first time. first time id ever heard the song period. it was cool, vh1 did a u2 special for popup video around the time of elevation.

I've seen one for Pride, Still Haven't Found and Mysterious Ways.

*EDIT*

Oh yea, Lemon. Thanks to the guy above he reminded me of Lemon on Pop-up video:)

Pop-Up Video: On VH1, they play a music video and at the bottom of the screen they have little pop-up factoids about the lyrics or the filming or the band in general. Its pretty cool.

Yes, they had a Pop-Up Video U2 special back when ATYCLB came out or when the Elevation Tour started, I can't remember. The meanest pop-up was a Special Olympics note when Bono was running down the airport runway at the end of the Beautiful Day vidoe...actually it was kind of funny.

The I Still Haven't Found one is funny. During the part where Bono is singing to The Edge and Edge is playing guitar and looks like he's a touched freaked out by Bono being so close and singing, this thing pops up saying something like, "Bono is pushing The Edge on the edge right now." Or something. It was kind of funny.

Does any one have any of these on their computer or know where i could find them? I havent even seen many U2 videos without the Popup. I try to watch them on Yahoo music but I get an error about being in a wrong location or something like that. does any one know how to fix that error?

I havent seen any pop up video in ages. Cant remember what movie it was, but they ran a whole movie with pop ups. Gets annoying after a while, you're so busy reading that you can't watch the movie.

Oh, poor lemon grrl..I will send you the link of the Lemon video if I can....:(

thetitans2k said:
Does any one have any of these on their computer or know where i could find them? I havent even seen many U2 videos without the Popup. I try to watch them on Yahoo music but I get an error about being in a wrong location or something like that. does any one know how to fix that error?

Where do you live? I've found I can only access the videos from the UK site. Brill site for videos like.

I have a Pop Up Video segment of U2 songs on VHS ...
that I haven't even watched for quite sometime ... :tsk:

Now, I'm gonna find it and pop it in the good ole VCR !! :applaud:

Thanks thetitans2k, for this thread and reminding me how great this program was !! :bow:

MsMofoGone said:
I have a Pop Up Video segment of U2 songs on VHS ...
that I haven't even watched for quite sometime ... :tsk:

Now, I'm gonna find it and pop it in the good ole VCR !! :applaud:

Thanks thetitans2k, for this thread and reminding me how great this program was !! :bow:

do you have any way of copying that VHS or puting it on the internet?

It would be cool to have a torrent of U2 pop ups.

Back
Top Bottom