POP + All That You Can't Leave Behind = Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pinkfloyd

War Child
Now ...all your positive energy in words and lyrics ,
all good thoughts and feelings ONLY
here , there and everywhere

About Two Albums by our favourite Band

POP
&
All That You Can't Leave Behind

All You Need Is Love
Peace On Earth

:wave: :yes: :cool: :love: :laugh: :heart: :up:

POP is a genius album that I recently re-fell in love with!

ATYCLB is a very honest album!

:eyebrow:

Yeah I second that olive

pinkfloyd said:
Now ...all your positive energy in words and lyrics ,
all good thoughts and feelings ONLY

Seriously what planet are you on? This will never happen.

I dont understand why you all cant just keep the pop, atyclb and whatever else discussions in one of the 5 billion existing threads about them.

When did it all went wrong ...........????

Sicy , you're way too negative on EVERYTHING lately .
all i wanted to do is to get some positive movement , feelings on this part of the forum , what the hell did i do wrong ??????
I don't get it . i just wanted to stop the bashing of both albums .

:| :| :|

I try to say nice things to all of ya and i only get pain and harsh words in return ...nice .......

I think the point is is that no matter how it is phrased and presented the bickering will continue......in fact I am willing to bet that someone will make a negative remark about one or both of the albums. I tried myself to make a humorous thread to lighten the mood about a month ago, but it turned out horrible. I wouldn't take it personally, it's just that people have strong opinions, and have a compulsive need to express that opinion every chance they get.

I understand you're attempt to make this a kinder gentler EYKIW... however, I think it's about time to just let it go (and so to fade away ;) )

Re: When did it all went wrong ...........????

pinkfloyd said:
Sicy , you're way too negative on EVERYTHING lately .
all i wanted to do is to get some positive movement , feelings on this part of the forum ,

what the hell did i do wrong ??????
I don't get it . i just wanted to stop the bashing of both albums .

:| :| :|

I try to say nice things to all of ya and i only get pain and harsh words in return ...nice .......

SHE'S too negative??!! :huh: I've never seen her bash any album, ever. You are constantly bashing ATYCLB, even a few hours before you started this thread. I don't get you, did you really do a 180 on ATYCLB or are you up to something?? :crazy: :p :scream:

daisybean said:
I think the point is is that no matter how it is phrased and presented the bickering will continue......in fact I am willing to bet that someone will make a negative remark about one or both of the albums. I tried myself to make a humorous thread to lighten the mood about a month ago, but it turned out horrible. I wouldn't take it personally, it's just that people have strong opinions, and have a compulsive need to express that opinion every chance they get.

I understand you're attempt to make this a kinder gentler EYKIW... however, I think it's about time to just let it go (and so to fade away ;) )

daisybean, I just wanted to say that I love your new avatar. It's so purty! :happy:

daisybean said:

Yeah.. exactly. Thank you daisy.

Originally posted by Desire4Bono
Exactly. That's why I tried to make the 'all purpose" thread

I'm sorry but that's not going to help matters either.. that's just inviting flaming and we cant have that.

I just want to keep things peaceful around here! :scream: :sad:

Desire4Bono said:
You are constantly bashing ATYCLB, even a few hours before you started this thread. I don't get you, did you really do a 180 on ATYCLB or are you up to something??
:laugh: maybe he's atyclb's answer to jick. :crack:

as it's been said, the all-purpose thread had good intentions. but, i just don't see why we need to have flaming at all. guys, you do realize it's just a U2 album, right?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: maybe he's atyclb's answer to jick. :crack:

I was thinking that too:lmao: :laugh: ;)

BTW Khanada, why not come to PLEBAns sometime and post some hot Nick Rhodes;) :drool:

Both albums are great in completely different ways, which is what makes U2's career so interesting to follow.

Pop was like a great smack in the head from U2. Nothing like what I expected it would be.

ATYCLB is a very melodic and soothing album to listen to.

:up: Pink :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom