POLL: WAHT IS THE BESTEST POLL????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I'm seriously irate and bitter. I come here and find absolutely no interest in anything, I know I have my duty to make this place a better, more interesting forum....but I can only do so much. I'm not even doing one of those dumb 'good old days' posts, I'm just saddened by the mental dihereaa I keep reading. I'm completely unentertained, I'll just have to buy myself an X-Box and forget about this place for a while. I'll go see 'Orange County' and be a bum and hate you all until the next tour....

Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Creed "The bestest band, er..make that most important band ever...even including Def Leppard, yeah."

AIM: JuanSwallow

Whatever. Things go in cycles. I haven't been coming around here lately as much as I used to, as I find myself having better things to do.

Geez, Johnny what do you expect on a Friday night? A party?
rolleyes.gif

Skeek, we know you have 'better' things to do with your time. *wink wink nudge nudge*

biggrin.gif

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

Johnny:

We could start a thread comparing Edge's guitar solo on BTBS at Atlanta 3/30 vs. Chicago 5/5, and you could turn it into one of your polls.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom