Poll time, with the year coming to an end its time to choose me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all,

this is a thread with a lot of purposes. but mostly its about the people in this forum. first, this thread gives everyone the opportunity to reminisce a bit over the past year. i want to hear all your best / funnest memories on all the friends and foes youve made around here in the past year.

also this thread contains a poll. this is not a popularity contest. but i do want you all to name the people who you consider to be the Interferencer of the Year. the one that for whatever reason has made the biggest impression on you, or just the one that you like talking to the best. the rules are quite simple you can name as many people you like if you want to tell us all about why you think they deserve this grand title. but, you have only one final vote. therefore you have to expressly state who should win the poll. why do this with a poll and not just with an appreciation thread? cause its fun and b/c weve got a big prize. now elvis, dont you ban me over this, but the first and only prize will be the password of this username, for one year and everyone will know during this year that its the real thing, if the Interferencer of the Year emerges in threads and starts new ones. there's of course one condition. at the end of next year the winner has to start a thread similar to this one and organize the Interferencer of the Year 2002 poll. the password will then be passed on to the winner of that poll.

i will count the votes in the first week of january and announce the winner accordingly.

[This message has been edited by Interferencer of the Year (edited 12-22-2001).]

screw it, im voting for myself.

i expect the same from everyone else.

*places ballot with deathbear checked off

------------------
-death bear

i hereby declare this topic lame.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Um...okaaaaay.
confused.gif

------------------
And in our world of plenty
We can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas time

hahahahaha

Well I understood...

Could be a good idea...

But it kind of emphasises competition too much for my liking... it reminds me of the beauty pageants where you earn a crown and pass it on at the end... oh noooo has this place turned into a pageant??? Bring the U2 love back!!!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom