Poll Poll Poll Poll Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you listening to U2 right now?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 50 69.4%
  • uuhh....no but I am going right now just so I can click yes.

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
I am in the depths of school printing off a lab. There are no sounds of joy here

hope has forsaken these lands

i listened to u2 last night and was reminded how awesome "gone" is.

i think gone might be my favorite song of all time, even ahead of all radiohead songs which says alot for me.

holy breeders. 13 of the 16 people at a U2 forum arent listening to u2. what does this mean?

Ok now I'm listening to some U2 remixes because the neighbors are blasting mariachi music :rant:

yes. "the hand's that built america". but i only put it on cos i needed to know what track it was. i'm writing up what will probably be one of many drafts of a tentative playlist for my first radio show TONIGHT! and i'm trying to minimize the chances of anything going wrong by basically tatooing on my brain what i want to play...and therefore needed to know what track THTBA was so i don't accidentally play SIAM. nothing against SIAM, just want to play THTBA instead. the pop stations play SIAM all the time...or used to, i don't listen to them

THTBA as an acronym looks like the sound that :madspit: makes...

Last edited:
I am.

I'm listening to 5 different bootlegs from 5 different tours on shuffle.

If you haven't done that yet, do it.

Its awesome to hear an 1981 I Will Follow go into a 2001 Mysterious Ways and then into a 1988 Running To Stand Still.
All live.

LOVE. IT.

I listened to U2 last night. today it was GnR, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Kansas, Cheap Trick, The Who, Beatles, all classic rock and some hard rock. I like variety.

I had a glorious day in the U2 listening world. :yes:

My day started off with a U2 bang and just got better and better. My clock radio went off just as the radio began to play "Streets." What a way to wake up!!!!

I then listened to a live mix while I was in the shower & getting ready for work, a different mix in the car on the way to work, all 8 hours of my day at work, except for potty breaks (Popmart concert & then a mix of first 4 albums, I'm known as that "weird U2 fan" at work :shrug: ), again in the car....

tho I'm currently not listening to anything. For some lame ass reason I have that Creed song about being 6 feet from THE EDGE and I'm thinking...(I don't know the rest). I personally hate Creed but just the thought of being 6 feet from THE EDGE...good lord.....tho I don't think Creed and I are talking about the same EDGE...??? :shrug:

:edge::drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom