poll: do you own achtung baby digipack or standard jewel case??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
which one do you own, me the digipack and ill probably buy the normal one also one of the days or years

------------------
~stadtmueller

digipack is the same as cardboard but a more luxurious expression

bama you should consider yourself to be priviliged not just lucky. you obviously chose the right name or so.

------------------
~stadtmueller

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Yes-I have 'cardboard Boy' too!

Do you have any info on this one? I bought it used at record/cd store for $5. Obviously they had no idea what they could've sold it for and seeing that I worked there at the time I wasn't about to tell them!

Originally posted by Fritzy:
i have both.
i lose cd's.

ha ha! thats a good one fritzy but if this is true then you've gotta be freaking kidding me, you can't have lost them, have ya? Dear me, that must have been terrible for you to lose a couple of rarities! heres my hugs to comfort ya!
biggrin.gif
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

btw is is still possible to get those on the market nowadays? If so, can you tell me where I can get them whether online or at the shops (I live in London, UK)?

Cheers my dears!

dougal

I have the jewel case.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Dougal I don't know for sure... I bought mine @ a used record place a while back, I'm sure you could find one there.
Anyway, I have a question. Where there any digipacks that came w/ the non-censored nekkid Adam on it? Mine has the black X over it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Just wondering!!

I got the Jewel case with Adam "wearing" a green clover.

I believe there was a first printing of the digipacks with a fully naked Adam but I'm not sure.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I have the jewel case for AB. I could have gotten the digipack a few years back at a used cd store, but never bothered.

I do have the digipack/cardboard case for October. I think its the same as the Boy version people have been mentioning. Anybody else have this version of October?

aww thanks dougal.
somehow i manage to lose only the cd's and not the cases. hence, i have 4 AB cases (i think 2 of each kind) but only one CD.
I haven't seen the digipak thingy in stores but i don't have any used record stores near me, and that would probably be a better bet.

I have both!
smile.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I also have both. I was lucky enough to spot the cardboard one in the used section of the record store and got it for about $5.

I had the cardboard but lost it. grrr. Now I got the jewel case.

------------------
The winged cow

Back
Top Bottom