POLL:Are you getting your 8 hours of sleep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel your pain Mikal...lol

Usually I average about 5-6, although the other night I slept for 11 hrs somehow.

Usually on the nights that I can sleep late the next day, there's usually vodka involved and the sleep isnt very restful...
biggrin.gif
Defeats the whole purpose!

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono to the Edge, Zoo Boston, 1992

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
- Kathleen -

Sleep?/ What's that?

I had my first university test this week, and midterms next...I have a virus, some sort of air bubble thing in my ear, a horrible cold...I'm EXHAUSTED.

You know where I got the worse four nights of sleep IN MY WHOLE LIFE?????? Dublin!!!!! Our hotel had a nightclub in the basement for gods sake!! Glad to get out of that city and into the country SO I COULD GET SOME SLEEP!!!

ARGHHHH!!!!

If you wanna sleep, just do what I do...work out of the home!'ha!

i'm defintly sleep deprived.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Hmmm, I have heard of this "sleep", but have never experienced it. You just lay there and close your eyes and something happens? hmm, I shall have to give it a try sometime..
-Bluey of Doom

I usually get about 6-7 hours of sleep on weekdays, sometimes less.. 8 or 9 on weekends

Never heard of this "sleep"....nah, I usually get 5 hours a night.

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

I hardly ever get 8 hours of sleep. I also sometimes suffer from extended periods of insomnia - the kind you actually have to go to a doctor for because you are sooooooo tired you could cry but you just can't fall asleep.

It sucks. So when I am sleeping I really enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like naps too
biggrin.gif

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

I haven't had 8 hours of sleep in a single night since I had my first child six years ago.

Blarg. No wonder I'm so cranky.

wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

hmmm Im usually, on weeknights, off to bed at 10:30, 11ish... dont typically get to sleep until 12 - wake up at 20 to 7, or 7ish.

But weekends... go to bed at 12 or later on fridays, up at 11am. In bed by 12 on saturday, up at 11 on sunday. In bed sunday night at 11, up for school around 6:40 as usual...

*sigh*

lousy school ruining precious sleep time... grrrrr

------------------
"Surely, there must be more to it than that?!"

"Dont call me Shirley"

ok so what time is it now? 2:30? I got up on Friday morning at 12:00 so that means that I have been up now for 27 and a half hours...

hahahah I am on a natural high right about now... this is delirium at its greatest. Soon to pass out though. So answer is: No, not usually.
biggrin.gif

mostly yes.

depends. there are times when it takes hours for me to fall asleep, and there are times when i wake up in the middle of the night and just takes forever to sleep again.

ps: for example, the last 3,4 nights were all cases of just tossing and turning around in bed, waiting to fall asleep.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-05-2001).]

I usually sleep at 9:00 during weekdays and 11:00 at the weekends. I wake up at 6:30 and 7:30... Then I got an average of 9 hours!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom