Please Vote For Me And Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
PLEASE VOTE BONO (and me lol)

Ok I might piss some of ya off, but I am entered in a contest right now at Q magazine.

They had this thing where you entered your favorite concert pics from last year, and I'm a finalist with my picture and stories from the Elevation tour.

I'm in third place right now, behind Ozzy Osbourne and the Cooper Temple Clause.

BONO CANT LOSE! CMON PEOPLE!! VOTE BONO:

http://vodafonelive.q4musicclients.com/cgi-bin/q4music/vodafonelive_vote/vote.pl

PS You can vote more than once!! :sexywink:

Last edited:
Yeah two cool Vodaphone thingys....but it's more important Bono beats Ozzy as far as I'm concerned..

Plus I think they publish the stories of the winners, and mine was like an essay! :lol:

PS - Vote more than once!! ;)

lmao Gabriel, how many people are on there voting? I clicked it about 10 or so times for you, and every time the page reloaded, it would increase by about 5 votes per my one vote!
I'd have done more but the page was annoying with loading.

Good luck!

YAHHOOOOOOO!!!

You guys are THE BEST!!!

Isnt U2 the most prolific on the net? So we should be able to wipe out OZZY no problem!!!

Fwd it around to anyone you want, the more the merrier!

:)

Thanks again, this is so cool!

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did THAT happen??

I hope I dont get disqualified, that looks kinda fishY!!! :lol:

Then again, if it wasnt sophisticated enuff to bar you from voting more than once, I doubt its sophisticated to track IPs of respondents...

((fingers crossed))

LOL

OMG its so huge....i keep clicking and clicking.....oh the joys of broadband!!!

Lara Mullen said:

OK some teckkie automated thingy must be helping me out here...

then again I did post this to every U2 list I know of...

Chris Martin/Coldplay has also gained big time in the last hour or so...much as I like Coldplay I hope he doesnt catch up!

U2 IS NUMBER ONE!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

:happy: :dance: :hyper:

:happy: :dance: :hyper:

Ah, I normally don't care about voting and voting to get U2 ahead in polls, but since this benefits an Interferencer, I'll be throwin' in several votes!

You've now hit 10,000!!!! :D :silent: :laugh:

To those with cable modems, try just clicking the vote button repeatedly...don't let the page reload. It registers everytime you click the button!!!! I don't know if that will work on slower connections, but I had no problems with the cable modem.

I know if you keep pressing Vote again and again and again it works

you?re at 11,700 gabriel.

(this proves that interferencers are weird)

now get those mobiles :yes:

Last edited:
This must look awfully suspicious. I wonder if they'll check the logs, find out that you cheated, and go for the next highest guy, or just give it to you because they can't prove you really cheated.

OMG Im kinda worried now...

Im over 14.000 votes now...

They must know something is up...I voted for myself lots too....

EEP I hope they dont have some sort of way of knowing who voted....

:ohmy: :huh:

Im wondering if we should let up a bit...:hmm:

Last edited:
typhoon said:
This must look awfully suspicious. I wonder if they'll check the logs, find out that you cheated, and go for the next highest guy, or just give it to you because they can't prove you really cheated.

Umm....How exactly did I cheat? I really only posted an invitation for people to support me...if they cheated how would I know they did?

I mean, theoritcally of course, if someone hypothetically did cheat...
:mac: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom