Please say it aint so...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I paid quite a bit to see U2 last tour :sad: I had to go through a broker and it was such a nightmare. If U2 charges more than $175 for their shows I'll be so pissed. If Bono wants this punk image thing they need to charge $12 a show. :wink:

I know thats not going to happen, but I pray U2 keeps the prices reasonable this tour. I love seeing U2 live, but to pay $600-$1000 for me and my girlfriend to see my favorite band is a bit ridiculos.

I actually take people to shows or go with other people (concerts that is). A lot of times, these people aren't super fans of the bands we see and as a result I cover for the ticket prices. The idea of paying for two or three tickets over $100 is annoting as heck.

I wonder... will this be considered the most expensive pricing for a "punk rock" band? :wink:

I've defended this band on everything they've ever done. But if they climb over 175.00 a ticket I probably won't be going.

martha said:

While this may be true, it doesn't mean the tickets weren't too expensive. It just means people ponied up the cash.

And that proves the point the ticket prices were not unreasonable.

It is all supply and demand, as U2girl, says... if you sell the same amount of tickets at more expensive prices, then the prices could have been raised. Basic managerial economics.

that doesnt sound right at all, anybody could say they rang fanfare and asked how much bla bla bla, but at the end of the day, no point worrying until an offical word

i'm with ultraviolette: if the cheapest tickets are more than $100, it appears i'm never seeing U2 in my lifetime. :|

but how are they going to work the whole row numbers if its GA? thats where it dosent make sense aka this story is just fabrication, or fanfare normally do go about ticket pre-sales this way, but cant with U2 because simply they wont go with it,

plus we always have GA here in the UK so the same would be for here how would they work it? they couldnt

Back
Top Bottom