PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!! For anyone with questions about the Propaganda ticket offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (Propaganda Ticket Offer USA/Canada - 2nd leg)

When will I receive my ticket order form?
Order forms for subscribers of Canada and the US West Coast were mailed on Monday, September 17. Order forms for the rest of the US subscribers were mailed Tuesday, September 18.

How many tickets can I buy?
You may purchase a maximum of two tickets for one concert. Unfortunately, you may not buy one ticket for two different shows. As the order form says, we will do our best to fill your order but please keep in mind there is a huge demand!

How can I pay for the tickets?
You must use a postal money order or a certified check. Please use US dollars when purchasing tickets for a US show and please use Canadian dollars when purchasing tickets for a show in Canada.

Can I use a personal check?
Please do not use personal checks. Time is of the essence and using a personal check will definitely delay your order to the point where you may not receive tickets.

Can I get confirmation you received my order?
Unfortunately, no. We can't confirm receipt of your order due to the fact that the mail arrives from the post office in sacks and trying to confirm your order in the midst of thousands would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Am I guaranteed to get tickets?
If you filled out the order form per the instructions, including alternate dates, we feel confident you will receive tickets. Please understand there is a chance the tickets you receive may not be for the exact date you requested. For example, if another show is added in your city we may substitute it for your original request.

Can I "write-in" a city or concert date if it does not appear on the order form?
Yes, you may "write-in" other dates for a city if they are not on the order form.

What if I didn't include a self-addressed stamped envelope with my order?
Don't worry. We will cover the postage from this end.

How do I send in a self-addressed stamped envelope from Canada?
Ask the postal worker for an "International Reply Coupon" and return it with your "self-addressed" envelope. The coupon is redeemable on this end for one stamp to Canada.

Where can I get a Canadian Money Order?
Presuming you're in Canada, you can get Canadian money orders at the Post Office or at the Bank.

------------------
The purple rabbits say "hello".

Are you sure you're not Mad1's brother?

saywhat.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Are you sure you're not Mad1's brother?

saywhat.gif

Dammit! You figured me out!
wink.gif

------------------

Aw man! I was hoping I could buy one ticket to two shows, but it's OK, at least with Prop, I am guaranteed to see U2 once on this leg. And I am pretty sure I will end up seeing then twice as I have a friend who is gonna be my U2 concert partner and she has a Prop membership too. She can get a ticket for me for one show and I can get a ticket for her for another show. Which is cool, cuz right now I can only afford two GA shows anyway!

I wish I knew more people with Prop. subscriptions.

------------------

The whole Prop things seems like a nightmare!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

man so i need to friggin know if/when NY is having a second show!!! I kinda gotta start plannin!!
frown.gif
dammit

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
How do you know its the same rules for the 3rd leg?

upsidedowna.gif

Well, I'm not sure about the 3rd leg, but I know it's the same for the 42nd leg.
wink.gif

------------------
"I see dead people!"

Originally posted by kobayashi:
does anyone know how much the total would come to for two $45 tix with the canadian ticketmaster charges on? i want to get the money order in advance.

Through Prop there are no ticketmaster charges
biggrin.gif
but Prop did charge a small service fee last time. You should really wait until you get your Prop order form before getting the money order. It should be on it's way right now.

does anyone know how much the total would come to for two $45 tix with the canadian ticketmaster charges on? i want to get the money order in advance.

SweetonU2, what is nightmarish about it? You are pretty much guaranteed a ticket to a show and you dont have to deal with trying to get through to Ticketmaster. Propaganda has come through for me for every tour since 1992.

Fortunately between my double subscription and my U2 friends I will have 5 forms at my disposal.

Back
Top Bottom