Please help me vote in "Elevation"!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coemgen

Rock n' Roll Doggie
The Kansas City Chiefs are letting fans vote for the team's new touchdown song.

"Elevation" is one of the three choices. The other two are "Red" by Sammy Hagar, and "Boom" by P.O.D.

So far, "Elevation" has 8 percent of the vote. "Boom" has 64 percent of the vote, while "Red" has 29.

Please people. Even if you're not a Chiefs fan, please save me from hearing a crap song everytime I go to a Chiefs game.

You can vote at www.kcchiefs.com.

Thanks,

coemgen

coemgen said:
The Kansas City Chiefs are letting fans vote for the team's new touchdown song.

"Elevation" is one of the three choices. The other two are "Red" by Sammy Hagar, and "Boom" by P.O.D.

So far, "Elevation" has 8 percent of the vote. "Boom" has 64 percent of the vote, while "Red" has 29.

Please people. Even if you're not a Chiefs fan, please save me from hearing a crap song everytime I go to a Chiefs game.

You can vote at www.kcchiefs.com.

Thanks,

coemgen

All three suck, and I hate the Chiefs, but sure, I'll help you vote. :yes:

coemgen said:
Thanks. Let me know how I can help you. I got your back now.

:wink:

I'm a Redskin fan, and even I can understand your pain.

I voted Elevation. Good luck; I wish they'd have the Boston Elevation DVD version avaiable as an option. :wink:

RED by Sammy Hagar 29%
ELEVATION by U2 8%
BOOM by POD 64%

latest figures

God bless each and every one of you.

I'd rather gargle barf than hear a Sammy Hagar song every time the Chiefs score.

When do these votes end?, ive voted 3 times now, if we could all do the same, but theres hell of a mountain to climb.

I voted too! :wave: The stats still look the same though.

When the Canucks scored a goal this last season, they played Elevation. :up: It was awesome to hear! :D

I voted! but Looks like I don't think you'll be happy when the cheifs score a touchdown...only 8%...

I know. I noticed that too. I'm still going to keep voting though. They may just be slow in updating it.

Thanks for your help!

coemgen said:
I know. I noticed that too. I'm still going to keep voting though. They may just be slow in updating it.

Thanks for your help!

NP, ill put in a couple more votes.

Back
Top Bottom