please dont tell me, am I the only one? re- Elevation Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
....please, is there ANYONE ELSE out there who DIDNT get to see Elevation?????

I need to know was I the only one.....shame on me, SHAME on me.....
frown.gif

I need to be put in Hall of Shame, if its true!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

then, I will be famous!!!!!

no seriously, anyone else NOT get to see it?

Well Ivan, cause Im near Dublin, when they were playing Pop, I went in and bought there best bootleg, the one in Mexico........really not a whole lot of diff between it and the original 'proper professional' vid right????

One diff is, that on the bootleg at the end, it shows u close up of Bonos face, singin 'Wake Up Dead Man', and u can see him crying..........
frown.gif

awwww poor baby....

BUT HE ALSO LOOKS FUKING GORGEOUS AND EDIBLE AND *u would NOT wanna know whats being said at this stage folks*!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yup. me.

haven't seen Elevation.

in fact, i have yet to see U2 live.

ps: how come you didn't see them? you're from Ireland!

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-09-2001).]

maddie, I just had a chat with everyone on Interference and I learned that, yes, you are indeed the only one here who has not seen a show on the Elevation tour. *cue scary music* Mwuhahahahahahaha....

Not happy to be in this thread, SUCKS!

------------------
ALL THIS THAT

[This message has been edited by ishkash (edited 10-10-2001).]

Yea sure I live in Ireland, but this time was not possible, even with the chance I had..............ya know???

and as I said before and Im saying again.....I somehow cant see them playing back in Belfast ever and God knows when they might gig in Dublin, when Im 50 with false teeth, and tripping over my own breasts???
huh????

biggrin.gif

Yes Angela u are right, I mean, here I am in the middle of a quarter-life crisis, 25 going on 50 tomorrow....and yes, teeth in bad shape, hair like frazzled strands, enough room under the eyes to carry lugguage,
boobies zooming towards the ground faster than 0-60 in a car, and above all else a fantastic zimmer frame with remote control to ride along the road with, I mean, I have it all, dont I!!!!!!!!

Yea U2 can play and I can toss my big granny knickers up to Bono.........might freak him out though!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I could wave my walking stick high in the air, while using a loudspeaker to be heard singing......hell yeah!!!!!!!!

erm............ya know?

Back
Top Bottom