Playing U2 during the World Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loulou

Babyface
Has anyone who's been following baseball and the World Series noticed how much FOX has been using U2 songs during their broadcasts? Before the first game, they were playing "Even Better Than the Real Thing" and tonight, I could have sworn they were playing "Miss Sarajevo" in the segment about Roger Clemens. Also, I think I heard them playing "Streets" in the stadium before the game tonight.

Elevation remake

During the Cubs/Yankees series they played an Elevation snippit remake with new lyric "Aggrevation". It was great.

fox has always liked to use u2 songs, i once remember hearing do you feel loved for a highlight clip

Braves/SF giants 2002 Division Series game 4 they played the "demo" version of Electrical Storm.

Fox uses U2 all th time.

When I was at fenway for game 4 of the ALCS, they played Elevation over the PA at the park.

!!! Last night when the Marlins won they played "Knockin' on Heavan's Door" the Bob Marley version!

THEN! I tuned the radio to 93.1 (Classic Rock station in Los Angeles) and they had a U2 rock block with Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky (!!!) and Bad (live!)!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!

Wasn't listenin...was too busy dancin around the room when the Yankees lost:)

Back
Top Bottom