Play.com have the DVD boxset for £11.99

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boozyuzi

Acrobat
I've just ordered the cd box + dvd for only £11.99 from Play.com.

Play have the normal cd for £8.99

Cd + DVD for £9.99

Cd box + DVD for £11.99.

has anyone seen it cheaper elsewhere ?

i spotted and posted this somewhere else a while ago - was just about to pre-order it off amazon for £20 and though i would give play a look as well. very glad i did - thats like half the price

thats the cheapest i've found (hmv's like £22) seriously doubt it'll get cheaper anywhere else!

The good thing is that Play don't charge you until they post it out.

They will also honour the £11.99 price if there is a price rise and you can cancel at any time.

yep, and free delivery

play is the only place i ever buy any of my cd or dvds - unless of course i'm lured into hmv by a total and utter lack of willpower and come out with handfulls of stuff i never intented to buy but just couldnt help myself

Last edited:
Awwww. This bites.

They don't ship to America. Wankers. I wanted to get this without paying for a 'import' cost. But looks like I will have to.

I'm not seeing the CD box + DVD on play.com any more. They just have the CD or CD + DVD. Am I just missing the special box CD set? And what's included in this set?

Can you type out or post the link, cuz I'm not seeing it. And I wonder if they'll ship to the U.S.

celia said:
whats the box difference then? and is it known whats on the DVD?

To start with your last question, this is from another thread:
http://forum.interference.com/t98096.html

U2tour is reporting that the bonus DVD included with HTDAAB will have the following contents:

- A Neil McCormick interview with U2

- 2 Vertigo videos: the official video and the studio performance we've already seen

- Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own studio video (accoustic version)

- Crumbs From Your Table video

As for the box difference, that one also comes with a 48 page booklet.

:)

Marty

Back
Top Bottom