Places to buy U2 stuff in New York City!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I?m going now. Thanks for everybody who replied for me here and gave me tips of places to go. I have printed this thread. You all rock!! U2 fans ARE the best people!!!! Thanks again and see you all when I get back!!!!! New York City here I come!!! Wohooo!!!! :hyper: :dance:

Hello everybody. :wave: I?m back, just reporting for those who care. I had a great time in New York, I also went to Boston and Montreal. AWESOME CITIES!!!! I had a great time everywhere. I?m still madly in love with New York, no other place in the world beats NYC!! :love: I tried to go to most of the places but since I was with my family it was a little difficult but I found a lot of great stuff. I bought great live DVDS from U2, Bruce Springsteen, Metallica and The Rolling Stones!!!! :hyper: I also bought tons of news cds that I?ve been dreaming about for some time now!!!! :up: I have no place in my room to put all of those cds!!! Unfortunately I couldn?t get that DVD with the extra footage from the Rattle And Hum movie, someone got it before me (BASTARD!! :mad:)! But it?s okay cause as I said got a lot of great stuff I would never be able to get!!! The Hotel I was staying in New York was close to a play called Fiddler On The Roof (I think that?s the name?) with Alfred Molina, one day as I was passing there to go to one of my favorite places on the city (Virgin Megastore) I passed by? Alfred Molina!! :hyper: That was awesome, I didn?t asked for his autograph cause he seemed to be in a rush, but that was super cool. I also saw some film people shooting some scenes for a movie starring Michael Keaton, he wasn?t in that scene though. I want to thank everyone who replied to the thread trying to help, you are all great people!! :hug: I specially want to thank dzzledbythelight for going through all that trouble to help a U2 fan!!! You rock!! :hug: Thanks to everybody again!!! See you all around!! :wave:

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a really good time!

Back
Top Bottom