Pick one show from any tour that you wish you could have in Soundboard/Broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2387 said:
Vertigo Tour 5/25/05 Boston

They played Boston on 24 and 26 May 2005, not the 25th.

Slane Castle 2001
Tempe 1987-Sun Devil Stadium
Dortmund 1984
War-Anything from these days, preferably Red Rocks

:huh: All of those are available in soundboard/broadcast - two are official releases!

I have a really poor quality tape of 12/12/87 but would love a soundboard version, 'cause Bono said my name on stage that night. I'd asked him to sing Out of Control and when he did he gave me that little nod.

Last edited:
San Jose 4/20/01...best concert I've ever been to period...first night they ever played Kite...first time they played Stay in the US...girl dancing during Mysterious Ways...Willie Williams says in his blog that Bono claims it's one of the best shows the band has ever played...Agreed...:up:

Wow..I just finished listening to the 11-30 and 12-04 Tokyo shows...I have to say these shows are awesome..Bono's voice is just amazing...listen to way he sings WTSHNM and One...I would die to have one of these in sounboard...

One show is a tough call. Broadening it, what about if there was one tour where you could have all the shows in soundboard what would it be? For me it would have to be Lovetown given the setlist variety. For most other tours we have a good selection of soundboards and these are a good enough sample of the whole tour and then you can pad out the rest with audience recordings.

Of all the 31 arena shows on the spring leg of the Joshua Tree tour, none has ever surfaced on video in any form.

Freshly crowned biggest band in the World, touring coast to coast in the US, with camcorders beginning to be widely available. U2 audience shot video exist from 81/83/84/85/86.

To me, it's the largest gap in the unauthorized u2 discography.

What gives?

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom