People who think U2 suck should be shot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity

Refugee
I hatttttttttttttteeee people who say U2 suck but have no idea what they're talkin about.

Last edited:
Bah, you can't diss Maddox. His perfect sense of sarcasm and totally absurd humor simply must be forgiven. He's awesome regardless of what he thinks about U2.

You have to understand that all the Maddox posts are supposed to be funny. He said something to the effect awhile back that he's not like that at all and he likes a lot of the things he makes fun of on his site.

It's all for laughs. He could be a member of this forum, own every U2 record. and have a pair of Fly sunglasses for all we know.

inmyplace13 said:
You have to understand that all the Maddox posts are supposed to be funny. He said something to the effect awhile back that he's not like that at all and he likes a lot of the things he makes fun of on his site.

It's all for laughs. He could be a member of this forum, own every U2 record. and have a pair of Fly sunglasses for all we know.

ohh i didn't know that lol

Maddox:rockon: :rockon:

People who believe his word is gospel:lmao:

There's satire and then there's the ignorant that is all:wink:

Is this thread about Maddox? Maddox is my hero. His post about U2 was genius and actually included some criticisms that people on this board have said about the new album. Plus, come on:

"This song was supposedly written about the daughter of guitarist "The Edge." Yeah, that's his nickname: The Edge. I used to think names like "The Edge" or "Spike" were cool, but then I turned 12.

The only way I could ever respect him is if he shouted some stupid catch phrase before every concert like "WATCH OUT! THE EDGE WILL CUT YOU!" That might almost be stupid enough to be cool again with the dumbass hipster crowd, until the next stupid trend shows up at Hot Topic for you to oversaturate and ruin."

Is that NOT the most hilarious thing ever? I bet if Edge read that article he would laugh his ass off.

AtomicBono said:
Is this thread about Maddox?

It's not. There was a link to his column on U2 in the original post, but I guess infinitum took it out.

Infinitum98 said:
I hatttttttttttttteeee people who say U2 suck but have no idea what they're talkin about.

okaayyy....

What about people who hate U2 and do know what they are talking about? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom