People lining up in Miami 2 days before the show!??!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
LikeO2 just called me and told me that people had started lining up for Miami at midnight LAST nite!
eek.gif

Crazy shit.. oh and its starting to rain..

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

This is why the last show of the tour should have been up north somewhere. Like in the Yukon territory. Let's see them line up then.

That's crazy! They'll get a good spot, but they'll all have pneumonia....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

To be honest, I feel bad for everybody with GA tickets. The issue isn't really the 10 diehards showing up 2 days in advance. It's the panic it creates, so that you have dozens of others showing up anywhere from 24 to 36 hours early. I hope they are all still conscious when the show rolls around.
wink.gif

I'd like to see those Southerners sitting outside in freezing weather like I have--they probably couldn't make it a few hours...
lucky bastards.

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

Originally posted by anitram:
This is why the last show of the tour should have been up north somewhere. Like in the Yukon territory. Let's see them line up then.

*lol* Anitram, you know you'd be one of the 'crazies' that still lined up out there...along with Skeek, Mrs. Edge, and myself of course.

Lining up two days ahead of time. Now THAT is ridiculous! The heart is great but not that great! Wow, the third leg has just become nuts with the whole GA heart thing. I liked the first leg days when you could arrive at 10am the day of the show in all markets and make it into the heart easily.

Originally posted by Blue Room:
Wow, the third leg has just become nuts with the whole GA heart thing. I liked the first leg days when you could arrive at 10am the day of the show in all markets and make it into the heart easily.

This morning i arrived at 10 am in Tampa and was #190.... I had a great spot in the heart as well
wink.gif

these are real fans, all you people that can't do this are pathetic and should be referred to as Henry Rollins fans thinking they are U2 fans.

~rougerum

The Tampa show was fabulous last night - Edge kept breaking strings and Bono announced that Elvis Costello was in the house! WIsh he had gone up on stage and duetted.. but it's all good.. So wonderful to see them again as it will probably be another 2 years before I get to do it again.

What a ride indeed.

4 Elevation shows - 4 cities.. 2 in the Heart, 1 GC and 1 reserved. Hallelujah!

But I think the most memorable was Vegas - waiting outside for nearly 10 hours, meeting Interferencers and having the most amazing, mind-blowing experience in the Heart.

TripThru, thats because you picked a show in one of U2's worst markets. I'am actually surprised it was all the way to 190 when you arrived. Shows in major U2 markets on this leg have been nuts as far as the GA line times.

Well in 8 hours it will all be over. (until next summer!)

eek.gif
Thats totally out of hand!!!

Surely Bono will get a bit self conscious if everyone in the heart is standin' there yawning!

LikeO2 just called me and said there was a rumor in the GA line that there will be a live performance by U2 on the VH1 awards??

Anybody hear anything?

Back
Top Bottom