People, it's an awards show, calm down!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
Alright everyone, I really think that some of us need to calm down! It's just an awards show! It's not even an awards show with any credibility! Sheesh this place is ticking me off tonight. I'm going to do something more constructive... (Let the other fans have it. Anybody who wastes any time on this at all should seriously examine the priorities in their lives...

Originally posted by tkramer:
Alright everyone, I really think that some of us need to calm down! It's just an awards show! It's not even an awards show with any credibility! Sheesh this place is ticking me off tonight. I'm going to do something more constructive... (Let the other fans have it. Anybody who wastes any time on this at all should seriously examine the priorities in their lives...

Hey, I've just basically been replying with who the winners were and keeping negative comments to myself.

Besides...there isn't much else to do on a Sunday night anyway.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 12-02-2001).]

Well, not to defend anyone on the internet, but why are you so worried about what other people do with their time? Its their time and everyone has different priorities. Perhaps you need to calm down. Relax and enjoy.

I mean, I admit, it would be cool if U2 won...I'd be excited...but it's not worth getting upset over if they don't.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Alright, I'm not dying or anything, I could give a crap about the awards. I just hope that U2 wouldn't take this seriously either. They wouldn't would they?

** stabs herself in the eye

couto.gif

Isn't there one big award show post where people have been responding?

We don't need to open a bunch of award show topics.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Here's the scene, and the extent of my reaction to the awards show tonight -

Me: click on TiVo, "oooh! the awards show! Thank God I can fast forward to the good parts!"

Awards Show: and the winner is DMB!

Me:
rolleyes.gif
Okayy. Next, please.

Awards Show: and the winner is Bon Jovi!

Me:
eek.gif
Erm. Uh. *looks at clock*

Awards Show: and the winner is DMB!

Me:
icon25.gif

Awards Show: and welcome, once again, DMB!

Me:
icon30.gif

*fast forwards through remainder of wretched suck fest. calls up TiVo menu, press Clear. Disgustingly predictable award show is no longer here.*

LOL!!!

Yes! I feel the same way!

I am glad Gwen won though.

And What's Goin on won.

But yeah, I'm still watching it I dont know why.
icon24.gif

Oh God its Creed *gag*

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
** stabs herself in the eye
Sicy, just because I'm not posting much doesn't mean I'm not around anymore. I have warned you about this before. Stop quoting me unofficially, or I will take this matter up with the Don.

Back
Top Bottom