People get ready - What cd can I find this song on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ANGJAS

Babyface
Hi Everyone -

I used to have a U2 live cd that had "People Get Ready" on it but moved and must have lost it. Does anyone know which cd this might be on? I was going to search ebay.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Mom2girls

A propos, ive always wanted to know- there's a version of People get ready where Bono gets pissed and says something like "listen guy, one more piece of shit out of you..." (dont remember the exact words).
What was it all about?? :confused:
I mean, who were these words adressed to, whats the story?

*k_i_t_e_86* said:
A propos, ive always wanted to know- there's a version of People get ready where Bono gets pissed and says something like "listen guy, one more piece of shit out of you..." (dont remember the exact words).
What was it all about?? :confused:
I mean, who were these words adressed to, whats the story?

Its from the 12-1-89 Osaka Lovetown show. Apparantly someone up front was pushing people around to try to get closer to the front and Bono saw it and got pissed.

Blue Room said:

Its from the 12-1-89 Osaka Lovetown show. Apparantly someone up front was pushing people around to try to get closer to the front and Bono saw it and got pissed.

well, Bono says "one more piece of shit from you and you're out" -- so maybe the guy in the crowd was shouting something -- or throwing objects.
Bono definetely get pissed!!!

Back
Top Bottom